Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 1.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: munifreaker
Forum: Unicycling May 26th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By munifreaker
Uni video game

there was an old game (really old) I believe it was called Uni Racers

actually quite fun

--
munifreaker
munifreaker's...

661's

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

--
munifreaker
munifreaker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15691

adambrody85 wrote:
When I was riding in the Grand Canyon I was told by the ranger to get
off my uni-bike. The sign says no bikes and she insisted it was a
uni-bike!

at my high school,...
Forum: Unicycling February 18th 08, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By munifreaker
Why is this uni 340$ and this is 795$ !?

Uni Tricks wrote:
so why buy the 795 dollar one when you can buy the 340 dollar one?

because you touch yourself at night

--
munifreaker
Forum: Unicycling February 5th 08, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

dont get that bass unless you are VERY good

fretless's are hard

just get a slide for ur bass

--
munifreaker
Forum: Unicycling February 5th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

saskatchewanian wrote:
Hey, I first learnt when I was living in (the southern part of) Northern
Saskatchewan.

dude, on my way home today, we got stuck in traffic behind an old
couple with a...
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 08, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By munifreaker
I'm on Court TV (Now "Tru TV) tonight!

Tyler_N wrote:
are you in the one with the beachside cocaine bust or the one at
11:30?:)

Both! :D :D :D :D

--
munifreaker
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By munifreaker
I'm on Court TV (Now "Tru TV) tonight!

i WISH i gotthat channel so i could watch it

Terry, when u read this, try to IM me, im on, it just says im away

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 08, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By munifreaker
Uni Count

24" DX Muni (torker for those who don't know)
and 2 36" cokers (one of which I am selling)

2278 Unis
750 Unicyclists :D :D :D :D

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 1st 08, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By munifreaker
Best pedals for muni

I havent tried that many things, but as far as value goes, Snafus and
Wellgos are pretty good

--
munifreaker
munifreaker's...

maximus unius wrote:
Riding by me

Photography by Ricardo Gaitán

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24818&stc=1&d=1201645115]

[image:
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By munifreaker
wat uni is best for trials/muni?

its a bit on the heavier side, but a good muni is the Torker DX.
Thats what i have and the weight really isnt that much different from a
KH, and its not even a big deal unless you're one of those...
Forum: Unicycling January 26th 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By munifreaker
Post Your Unis Here!

MuniAddict wrote:
Well, the first color was cherry red to cover the entire frame. Then it
was just a matter of shooting on the other colors through little
cutouts i made in a sheet of paper....
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By munifreaker
My first 48 year old unicycle!

MuniAddict wrote:
Actually that would be 42 years...but still that's a ways back!:p

jeeze terry, u nerd ;)

hahaha

--
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63

Just so you all know, if you havent seen it already, Im selling a
perfect new coker. Its been ridden twice, and is in awesome condition.

here's the link to...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By munifreaker
getting a KH customized soon

i personally like the red the best

if u make it all black with red detailing, its just like having a DX
(as far as looks)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By munifreaker
Coker Discussion Thread

2simpl wrote:
Wich Coker should i buy ??

I`m thinkin about New Qu-AX, but with KH freeride seat and 125mm cranks
???

y not wait till january when the new cokers come out?

try one of...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 190
Posted By munifreaker
MUni discussion thread

yea, that rain sucked

then on thursday, we got even more kinda out of the blue

that didnt stop me from riding at home (and my coker at school!) :D

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By munifreaker
Has Unicycling changed you?

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
To me its like a drug, I am totaly adicted, it helps me get away from
the stresses of life and it leaves me at a big high afterwards..

uh-oh! Intervention time! ;)

naw,...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By munifreaker
Christmas (or X-mas, depending on your views) help!!!

except i live in the middle of nowhere

nearest neighbors are a mile away, and are jerks, they threaten to run
us over if we even come onto their driveway

jesus, the point of this was for...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 07, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By munifreaker
Christmas (or X-mas, depending on your views) help!!!

superuni wrote:
soo your saying you cant bring a lunch from home?

when i do work for my parents i dont get paid ... i am the youngest to
i have to older brothers that barely do chores for...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By munifreaker
Christmas (or X-mas, depending on your views) help!!!

qhxakg wrote:
Thats the way life is the oldest male child gets the most chores. get
used to it. my older sister never had to do much.
I work ~2hours a day with my dad doing yardwork for him...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By munifreaker
Christmas (or X-mas, depending on your views) help!!!

yea, but I have a brother AND a sister (both older) that dont have to do
ANY chores, and when they do work, they get paid

I have to do a LOT of chores, and then when I work extra, I barely ever
get...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By munifreaker
Christmas (or X-mas, depending on your views) help!!!

SqueakyOnion wrote:
Sounds like your parents are actually making you work. I think more
parents should have their kids do that kind of work. Builds a work
ethic and a usable set of skills.
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 07, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By munifreaker
Christmas (or X-mas, depending on your views) help!!!

saskatchewanian wrote:
If you get into the habit of working $200 comes faster than you might
think. even at $3.33/hr you will have the money in just under 3 weeks
if you work three hours a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62