Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: General May 10th 09, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Adjusting helmet

We actually have 2 major paths in town. The one by the river has been
taken over by walkers and ankle biters. The one I will be using is
much quieter. Only draw back is that I have to drive to get...
Forum: General May 9th 09, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Adjusting helmet

I took my bike down to the path today and went for my first real ride.
Actually it wouldn't even be a warm up for most of you guys. I rode
for about 4 miles and the hills wore me out.
The path is...
Forum: General May 8th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Adjusting helmet

thanks for all the tips. I have a giro atlas helmet. They have a dial
in the back and also clasps for the y straps. It seems to be fitting
ok except that its a bit easy to move up on my forehead. I...
Forum: General May 6th 09, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Adjusting helmet

Hello Everyone. I dug my old bike out of my parents attic after about
10 years of no use. I'm gaining weight and have really missed the joy
rides that stopped ever since I've owned a car. I'm more...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4