Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Barty
Forum: Australia November 30th 07, 07:55 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Barty
It's official - I'm a fat *******

Bugbear wrote:
That wouldnt' be Santini by any chance, or any other European brand of
clothing? Entirely normal if it is.

--
EuanB

Yeah it was an Italian make, as a matter of...
Forum: Australia September 4th 07, 05:35 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By Barty
Be still my beating heart

leestevens wrote:
Resound Wrote:
Ok, so I picked up the new bike computer today; a Polar CS200cad. It
does
speed, cadence, heartrate and so on. Now, using the 220-age formula,
my...
Forum: Australia May 20th 07, 05:59 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Barty
My Generation

Hi Mary

If you haven't already seen it, it's truly worth a viewing. I'd heard
about this from several sources but it took clicking on the link on
Ellis' webpage to actually view it. I laughed so...
Forum: Australia April 25th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By Barty
Four days!

david wrote:
Please tell me the www for pbk, google was no help.

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:57:39 +0800, DeF ""d.farrow\"@your
finger.murdoch.edu.au" wrote:

How do PBK do it? Ordered...
Forum: Australia April 25th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By Barty
Four days!

DavidM wrote:
"Campag_nut" wrote in message

BTW: Wots a PBK?? I googled it and only got pages of seedy...
Forum: Australia April 10th 07, 11:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Barty
Sorry to talk about the weather but....

Barty wrote:
byron27 wrote:
Gumby Wrote:
byron27 wrote:
i could almost not miss the Perth weather if it is going to stay like
this.

In fact i can only tell the difference...
Forum: Australia April 10th 07, 11:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

byron27 wrote:
Gumby Wrote:
byron27 wrote:
i could almost not miss the Perth weather if it is going to stay like
this.

In fact i can only tell the difference at the moment...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7