Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GingoO
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By GingoO
[Winter in Europe] Where?

There are quite a lot of people riding in and around Paris. You would be
more than welcome there. If I am around you could of course sleep at my
place. Just not sure when I am going skiing, but it is...
Forum: Unicycling July 12th 08, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By GingoO
Who wants another Ride The Lobster?

I would definitely be in another RTL, and I am pretty confident we would
be able to get at least one french team.

The only reason I did not consider entering this time was because I had
plenty of...
Forum: Unicycling July 7th 08, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By GingoO
Any unicyclists in Grenoble?

Hey, you would have more chances of an answer here :

http://monocycle.info/forums/

It is the french forum...

If you don't speak french, post in English !

--
Forum: Unicycling March 20th 08, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6

Same as Plumsie, I'll be at the EJC, but not at UNICON... Shame on me...
:)

--
GingoO
GingoO's Profile:...

mz wrote:
Here are the main get-together events in and around Paris:

- Tuesday at 20.00 at Les Halles in Paris city center, directions
are 'here'...
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By GingoO
Paris by night

Émile5 wrote:
Merci de nous partagé ça. C'est quoi ce monocycle à deux roues, hein!
hein! hein! :D

Haha, pas pire les photos, mais tu devrais faire un tri des photo,
disons que j'ai...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By GingoO
Unicyclist abuse caused by excess testosterone

The original article was discussed here : http://tinyurl.com/3yo5ee

P.S.: Finnish is really impossible to understand for foreigners... :|

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 07, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By GingoO
The Best MUNI riders ??

I don't think anybody has an overall view of the Muni riders. In France
we have a few very good ones ("Vasipaulette, Monomaniak" are two very
good groups). I do think they have an international...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By GingoO
Passion Judging sayaka kan constance cotter iuf and jua politics

SimonWells wrote:
how about the female individual

sayaka kan vs amy shilds ?

Well... It's probably a lot closer than for the pairs. Especially with
Amy's falls. This one may have been...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By GingoO
Passion Judging sayaka kan constance cotter iuf and jua politics

Ok... I am probably not a big freestyle expert, but a few remark from an
outside (european) point of view .
The japanese couple who finished second is truly amazing in terms of
presentation, and way...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By GingoO
NAUCC 07 - Report

Muni was won by Andy Cotter, second was Irene Genelin... I don't know
how it is possible, they never practice Muni...:rolleyes:

Very nice convention, got to know a lot of people, even if I would...
Forum: Unicycling June 12th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By GingoO
Carpool for NAUCC ?

Hi everybody,

I am pretty new in this forum, so I hope I haven't missed an already
existing thread about that. I am looking for carpool to go to NAUCC in
Michcigan, I am right now in Bloomington...
Forum: Unicycling June 6th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By GingoO
NAUCC Early Registration & International Competitors

Any news for the international competitors ?

--
GingoO
GingoO's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15132