Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: msondeen
Forum: Marketplace November 2nd 09, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By msondeen
FS: Cannondale Solo Jersey - New

Cannondale Jersey, Brand New, with Tags still on, mint condition.

Mens large, short sleeve, long zipper. 3 pockets in back.

Cannondale/ Solo Tequila design as shown in this...
Forum: Marketplace October 22nd 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By msondeen
FS: POLAR HRM S150

I have a very slightly used Polar S150 Heart Rate Monitor for sale.

Here is the deal. I bought this 3 years ago as an "upgrade" to my
more basic Polar A3, thinking I wanted more features. I tried...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2