by Tom.Evans Go to last post
2 15 UK
Walking helmets needed? by [email protected]
Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on...
Today 06:31 PM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
7 35 UK
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by Incubus
On 2018-08-16, TMS320 wrote: On 15/08/18 10:02, Incubus wrote: On 2018-08-14, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 11:52,...
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
29 78 UK
Tubeless Tires by [email protected]
A couple of months ago I was struck by a car that decided four way stop intersections were not what they meant. I had come to a complete stop and allowed ALL...
If only they had worn helmets by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kyiYLwMRs Clearly a cycle helmet would have prevented the overdose but wouldn't it be better to legalise cannabis and stop...
Today 07:29 AM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
1 29 UK
DH-3N20 bearing adjustment by bob prohaska
What's the conventional wisdom for setting preload on Shimano hub dynamo bearings? On a normal hub I'd adjust the cone finger tight and set the locknut...
Today 02:46 AM
by bob prohaska Go to last post