Latest on Australian Mandatory Helmet Law propaganda by James[_8_]
A pack of rabid Mandatory Helmet Law zealots in Australia (Raphael Grzebieta, Jake Olivier (former USian), and some other clown who's name eludes me),...
by news18 Go to last post
117 253 Techniques
Front cracking noise by Frank Krygowski[_2_]
On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 5:43:08 AM UTC-5, Tanguy Ortolo wrote: Hello all, For a few days, I have noticed a new cracking noise that seems to...
by news18 Go to last post
103 262 Techniques
A nice afternoon by Mr Pounder Esquire
Took the dog out for a walk and there was a bicycle lying on the middle of the footpath. I could have tripped over this silly thing, but I managed to walk...
Today 12:35 PM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
2 18 UK
The British cities where it is now faster to CYCLE than drive by [email protected]
QUOTE: It's now faster to cycle than drive in some city centres as Britain’s roads become increasingly gridlocked, a report has found. London and Edinburgh...
Today 12:30 PM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
2 16 UK
Fisti-mouths by [email protected]
Exactly why has this group become on of little more than arguments? Frank and a few others seem to be taking offense at virtually anything. While I certainly...
Today 07:57 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
2 14 Techniques
A use for bike helmets by John B. Slocomb
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:41:41 -0500, Joy Beeson wrote: Just saw a cartoon in which a kid with a slice off a...
Today 01:35 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
0 19 General
And Another Try by [email protected]
I bought a set of Continental GP5000TL's. I don't know when they will be delivered. While browsing I discovered another set of super-cheap Chinese tubeless...
Conbtinental has come out with a GP5000S and a GP5000TL by [email protected]
The first is a clincher while the second is a tubeless. Why should a tubeless tire cost more than a clincher? Not only do they cost more but you can almost...
Front cracking noise by [email protected]
On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 4:11:12 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote: On 2/17/2019 3:43 PM, wrote: On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 10:07:05...
A use for bike helmets by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
On 2/18/2019 11:41 AM, Joy Beeson wrote: Just saw a cartoon in which a kid with a slice off a sphere precariously balanced on his head is speaking to a...