IQ-X vs Edelux II by Tosspot[_3_]
Let the games begin!!! I ride the IQ-X as it was cheaper by a fair mark than the Edelux, and it's by far and away the best of many dynamo lights I've used,...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
232 837 Techniques
'it's the bike mechanic's fault' by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2019/04/25/woman-in-coma-after-being-struck-by-cyclist-in-midtown/ "...told cops his gears werent moving correctly and his brakes werent...
Today 12:34 AM
by John B. Go to last post
3 4 Techniques
Belt drive by db[_2_]
My son is set on getting a belt drive for the bike he is building. What is good about them? You have to have the exact length for your bike, and if it breaks,...
by John B. Go to last post
23 185 Techniques
Homeless in Seattle by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and specifically homeless people in Seattle. Here are interesting details about one of...
by John B. Go to last post
66 138 Techniques
Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Kasem A
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Yesterday 11:58 PM
by Kasem A Go to last post
0 1 General
Touchy front brakes by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Some people are crashing bikeshare e-bikes because the front brakes are too...
Yesterday 09:54 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
9 135 Techniques
The disease gets worse when the weather is nice by BROUT NOW
Pavement riding cyclist ****s.
Yesterday 09:14 PM
by BROUT NOW Go to last post
0 1 UK
"Test me, test me" by [email protected]
Small bald man syndrome? QUOTE: "A cyclist is knocked off his bicycle when an enraged driver hits out at him for cycling between queuing cars. The driver of...
by RJH[_2_] Go to last post
17 46 UK
Cyclist on Hill:0, Wall:1 by MrCheerful
They should ban all hills, and stationary objects within a mile of the...
Electric Bikes by [email protected]
I received an email from a local bike shop. They were advertising e-bikes. Three of them were shown. $2400 Raleigh. $4050 Specialized. $5050 Specialized. ...
by sms Go to last post