Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ufatbastehd
Forum: General August 13th 06, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By ufatbastehd
Pasadena Bike Rentals and ridng

Thanks I'll look into that.

To all who replied thanks for all the information. The Pasadena to Long
Beach bike path was just what I was looking for!

Jeanne wrote:
ufatbastehd wrote:
I am...
Forum: General August 11th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By ufatbastehd
Pasadena Bike Rentals and ridng

I am going to be in Pasadena in early Nov. for a week. My wife will be
there on business and working all day so I get to stay for free for the
week. Want to spend my week days riding.
and exploring...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2