Protecting yourself by Andy
I have thought about carrying a short range cell phone jammer while biking. I have given it careful thought. But when traveling as a passenger I increasingly...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
136 500 Techniques
Interesting discovery today about Dura Ace AX by Sir Ridesalot
I was wanting to transfer an extra Dura Ace AX crankset over to another bicycle. That crankset still had one pedal on it and I wanted to put on other Dura Ace...
Chain alignment friction losses by John B.
Some time ago I posted a question about the possible friction losses when various "gears" are used. Subsequently I have come across a test of both chain...
Hot rodding e-bikes by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seems it's easy to modify an e-bike to travel up to about 45...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
23 114 Techniques
Steel is Real and Carbon is Lighter by Tom Kunich[_5_]
OK, I just went out and weighed my road bikes again. Just like I would walk out the door with. Basso Loto - this is the final year of production and used...
Today 05:57 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
Feeling strong by db[_2_]
Some days, on my way to work, it all feels great, I zoom along, the bike responds beautifully, I feel strong today, wow. Then I realise, I've got a tail...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
21 148 Techniques
Criterium du Dauphine, stage 8 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 8 : June 16, 2019 Cluses - Champery 113.5 km 1 Dylan van Baarle (Ned) Team Ineos ...
Today 03:35 PM
by Craig Chilton Go to last post
1 15 Racing
Tour de Suisse, stage 2 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 2 : June 16, 2019 Langnau - Langnau 159.6 km 1 Luis Leon Sanchez (Spa) Astana Pro Team ...
Today 07:53 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 10 Racing
Time for car tests by Simon Jester
Since motorists seem unable to grasp simple rules of the road such and Red Means Stop or Pavements are for Pedestrians, I think they should have to pass a test...
Today 12:48 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 43 UK
Time to reintroduce Road Tax by Simon Jester
Road damage is the 4th power of axle loading which means a 1000kg car causes 100 million times as much damage to our roads as a 10kg bicycle. If cyclists pay...