Crash at Worlds Women's TT (spoilers) by Mark J.
One of the major competitors at the World Championships Women's TT had a nasty crash (but expected to "fully recover"). You can see a clear shot in the first...
New Tactical Cycling Maneuver by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/a-seattle-cop-rode-his-bike-over-a-protesters-head-during/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Rotary Park by Joy Beeson
I've found out why the walkway around the water fountain at Rotary Park was so wide that when I first viewed it from the pavillion, I mistook it for...
Front Brake LH or RH? by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/rose-bikes-puts-uk-bike-sales-on-hold-over-brake-rules/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,...
More bicyclists behaving badly by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-cops-hunt-woman-leaving-dog-poop-in-trump-fans-mailboxes/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since...
Hunt for killer driver after hit-and-run horror: Shocking moment carploughs into father-of-three cyclist, 59, catapulting him 100ft through theair before he died in the street by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Police have released harrowing footage showing the moment a cyclist was mowed down by a hit-and-run driver and left to die in the street. CCTV shows...
Today 12:10 AM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
2 17 UK
Preposterous Di2 Problem by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Di2 is a system that relies upon wires to transmit the commands about the system. So you would expect these wires to be available. Ordering them from Amazon,...
Your Bike Is Obsolete by AMuzi
This just happens, more often now, as development leaves us (me) in the...
Yesterday 06:57 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
1 22 Techniques
Team CCC by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Team CCC which is an American team based in Santa Risa CA was dropped by their title sponsor - a polish handbag company. The company was badly affected by the...
Yesterday 06:47 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
2 100 Racing
Exclusive: Brits on bikes as fitness app data shows pandemic boom by Bod[_5_]
LONDON (Reuters) - Active travel is booming in Britain as millions of commuters, shoppers and schoolchildren get on their bikes to avoid confined spaces on...
Yesterday 05:02 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
7 52 UK
Terrifying moment driver squeezes past cyclist on major Sheffieldroad to avoid lorry by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The scary footage was recorded by police who took to their bikes in a crackdown on motorists endangering cyclists by driving too close. Officers...