Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Forum: Techniques October 29th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
car rack advice

On Oct 29, 11:37 am, Richard Catrambone wrote:
Hi,

This is my first posting here, so if I'm in the wrong spot, I'd
appreciate it if you would let me know the right...
Forum: Marketplace October 11th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Barend shifters - friction or with friction mode

I'm looking for an inexpensive pair of friction bar end shifters. Let
me know what you have. Thanks.
Forum: Techniques August 14th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Is my chain to wide?

One of my road bikes is equipped with Suntour Superbe Pro rear
derailleur and 7 speed Suntour Accushift bar ends. I recently put a
new Sram 8 speed chain and NOS Suntour New Winner 7 speed freewheel...
Forum: Marketplace April 5th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Seeking avenue to learn about bikes & bicycling

On Apr 4, 8:27 am, "1st.Spirit" wrote:
I joined this group in hopes of learning about bikes ... so as to
purchase one. I know nothing of purchasing a bike. I understand...
Forum: Techniques February 16th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Gerolsteiner gruppo?

Wait till you see Steve Jobs's iShift. It will
be white, and sleek, and have rounded corners instead
of looking like an anodized Erector set.

The son of Shimano Sante !!!
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5