Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 5.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Craig Brossman
Forum: Mountain Biking April 26th 07, 05:13 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By Craig Brossman
JRA!

MattB wrote:
I had some time off work, and used about half of it to visit my folks.

The other half I used riding around here and it was fun. Got some saddle
time in in including a five days...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 19th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Craig Brossman
FFTF here we come....

JD wrote:
On Mar 15, 10:59 am, MattB wrote:
JD wrote:
On Mar 14, 4:11 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:
"JD" wrote in...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 6th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By Craig Brossman
One wheel down

steveyo wrote:
"Craig Brossman" wrote:
I started my Muni experience this past weekend. Well, I started riding
off the bike path and onto the grass, and for a unicyclist whose been
riding 5...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 5th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By Craig Brossman
One wheel down

cc wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPznTbus3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4mFxHN5Yks

I started my Muni experience this past weekend. Well, I started riding
off the bike path and...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 4th 07, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Craig Brossman
Colorado Springs or Fort Collins CO?

MattB wrote:
Craig Brossman wrote:
xxx wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:03:34 GMT, "cufliflox"
wrote:

I have to relocate. Which city has better scenery? ...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 3rd 07, 09:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

xxx wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:03:34 GMT, "cufliflox"
wrote:

I have to relocate. Which city has better scenery? Colorado Springs has
easier access to...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 10th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Craig Brossman
question about oversize race face handlebars

beanfink wrote:
Are the oversize (31.8mm) Race Face handlebars the same diameter
through the length of the tube, or are they only oversized at the
middle, where the stem clamps on?

Just at...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 26th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Craig Brossman
Newfangled disc brakes

Scott Gordo wrote:
Well, now that the ruckus has quieted and the dust be clearin', I'm
thinking that the manufacturers have worked the kinks out of them disc
brakes for bicycles.

I'm a...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 18th 06, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Craig Brossman
Moab

GeeDubb wrote:
"Craig Brossman" wrote in message ...
MattB wrote:
Were any of you there over the...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 17th 06, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Craig Brossman
Moab

MattB wrote:
Craig Brossman wrote:
MattB wrote:

Were any of you there over the weekend? I hear it was, um, interesting.
It ended up being the 8 Hours of Moab, stopped due to...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 17th 06, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Craig Brossman
Moab

MattB wrote:
Were any of you there over the weekend? I hear it was, um, interesting.
It ended up being the 8 Hours of Moab, stopped due to flooding.
Sounded brutal!

Matt (glad I wasn't...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 10th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Craig Brossman
Holy Crap!

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Doesn't anyone on this board ride a bicycle anymore? All this
political bull**** makes me want to pack up and move to Cuba.

Forum: Mountain Biking October 10th 06, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Posted By Craig Brossman
Thirty Miles on the CO Trail

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
snip

BTW, Moab next weekend!

Really? On a team, I imagine?
Forum: Mountain Biking October 5th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 30
Posted By Craig Brossman
Oh no!

Corvus Corvax wrote:
Craig Brossman wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/03/hops.fire.ap/index.html?section=cnn_topstories

I'll never switch to Merlot!

That's where self-sufficiency...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 4th 06, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 30
Posted By Craig Brossman
Oh no!

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
Forum: Mountain Biking October 4th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Craig Brossman
Molas Pass, Colorado Trail, just some photos

Per Löwdin wrote:
Just posted some photos http://happymtb.org/forum/read.php/1/484733 from the
Molas Pass, Colorado Trail, a splendid ride.

Per
http://lowdin.nu

Nice Per!
Forum: Mountain Biking October 3rd 06, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Craig Brossman
PUSH Industries factory rebuilds

Michael Dart wrote:
Syd wrote:
What's your take on PUSH Industries? I want to send my DHX in for some
rebuilding and was wondering if the upgrades are worth the $185...

I'll second what...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 3rd 06, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By Craig Brossman
Sedona: Any tips?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Per Löwdin wrote:
Don't
actually go inside any of the shops -- just sit outside and watch all
of the other tourists. (This is how I entertain myself while my wife
Forum: Mountain Biking October 3rd 06, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 104
Posted By Craig Brossman
Back in the USA (sorta beer / home report)

JD wrote:
Glenn Dowdy wrote:
"JD" wrote in message
Glenn Dowdy wrote:
"JD" wrote in...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 11th 06, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Craig Brossman
Bend, Oregon, just some photos

Per Löwdin wrote:
I photoshopped in the morning
http://happymtb.org/forum/read.php/1/467419

Per
http://lowdin.nu

How is that the Bend is cloud-less in your pictures, here in...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 28th 06, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Craig Brossman
Matt, in CB next week

MattB wrote:

I think the Alpine Inn looks like a pretty good bet. I had to confirm
with my coworker which one it is. It's on the South side of town, which
is heading towards Hartman's...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 28th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Craig Brossman
Matt, in CB next week

MattB wrote:
Craig Brossman wrote:
Hey Matt,
The little woman and I are going to be in your area for a few days,
Sunday through Wednesday. Probably going to hit a local hotel in
Forum: Mountain Biking July 28th 06, 03:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Craig Brossman
Matt, in CB next week

Hey Matt,
The little woman and I are going to be in your area for a few days,
Sunday through Wednesday. Probably going to hit a local hotel in
Gunnison or CB (any suggestions), too much rain lately...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 22nd 06, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 14
Posted By Craig Brossman
My Epic Tale

GeeDubb wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3823

Gary
Nice Gary!
I tell all newcomers to the area, you have to embrace climbing in this
part of the world, otherwise...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 21st 06, 02:41 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Craig Brossman
With apologies to Gary and Mitch

You guys should have been in some of these pictures
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=211146
but the weather did not cooperate that weekend.

Let me know when we want to try it again!

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29