Pro cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
Violent, uncouth, foul mouthed, littering ******* who shave their legs. Little wonder that they are detested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOlo4t3JtM
by JNugent Go to last post
36 54 UK
Wrong-way driver who killed safety patrol cyclist while on phonejailed by Bod[_5_]
A hit-and-run driver who ran down and killed a cyclist while chatting on his phone and ignoring one-way signs has been jailed for eight years. Reuben...
Today 01:05 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
9 17 UK
Where "Safety Inflation" leads by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
"Bicycling is dangerous! You need to wear a helmet, use bright lights in the daytime and wear Day-Glo clothing. You need bike lanes, and you need to stay in...
by John B. Go to last post
112 188 Techniques
John Forester Speaks by jbeattie
This was forwarded to me by one of my bike commuter cohorts: https://medium.com/@peterflax/a-sunday-conversation-with-john-forester-f997e053d0db -- Jay...
by Lars Lehtonen[_2_] Go to last post
76 265 Techniques
cycling is worth more than the steel industry by Bod[_5_]
The report, launched this week in London’s Guildhall, reveals that the UK cycle industry is no pipsqueak: it is actually worth three times more than the UK...
Today 12:23 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 9 UK
London cyclist blasts 30-month sentence for motorist who used car asweapon by Bod[_5_]
A cyclist left for dead by a motorist who used his car as a weapon today said a 30-month prison sentence was too lenient. Father-of-three Craig Perrott, 61,...
Today 12:11 PM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
3 11 UK
Hey Tom! by John B.
Hey Tom! They are out to get you! Malaysia has just enacted a new law outlawing "fake News" that is defined as "The law defines fake news as "any news,...
Look Cleats and Noise by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I was having some pretty bad noise that I finally realized was coming from the Look Keo cleats. I tightened them all the way up (again) and all it did was to...
Yesterday 09:34 PM
by Duane[_7_] Go to last post