Showing results 1 to 25 of 242
Search took 1.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyle_Destroyer
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Should I quit?

vanpaun wrote:
*cough*Get a sponser*cough*

pretentious douchebag.

--
Kyle_Destroyer
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

My recommendation:
Make it custom.

I think a Nimbus Black Widow would be a good street/freestyle hybrid,
except it's not splined.

Build it from the ground up, something like the Black Widow, but...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 08, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
how much?

Honestly, your probably not bad enough to merit a Ti hub, and not good
enough to merit a whole new uni.

Stick with your ****in' unicycle dude, the 08 is somewhat better yes,
but 1000$ better? hell...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Renegade has....

johnfoss wrote:
If you had finished that sentence in the Title box (that's what it's
for), this might actually be a useful thread. Now it's just another
"mystery thread," hard to search on and...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Freewheel hub design

ntappin wrote:
Why not remove flanges off of a bike hub and bolt those to the existing
flanges? That way you can use 14 or 12g spokes.

'Cause the cranks would be directly attached to the...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 08, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Need a new saddle/post for a beginner.

feel the light wrote:
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=271 Here's a straighter
link to the post you need.

woops, that was the link I meant to send, thanks.
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 08, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Need a new saddle/post for a beginner.

Seat post that will fit a savage uni:

http://tinyurl.com/6ksceu

Comfiest seat ever:

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=952

--
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20

Never get a torker dx from unicycle.com, ebay sells them very cheap.

And Kilian, stop pretending like you know a lot about flatland.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Schwinn gel seat

I'm pretty sure they are identical, like exactly.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!

Last time I cussed I got nerfed.....gersh...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
My KH26

kombi wrote:
do you think the surly large marge 26 inch with a endomorph 26x4.0 will
fit in that frame?

yeah, it's been done before. Although the real problem lies if you use
a brake.
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Who's going to Burning Man this year?

Actually, I'm quite liberal, and so is my town. (Mostly based on OU
revenue, a big college town)

I was considering being a Unitarian, but ironically enough the only
church in norman was so set on...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Who's going to Burning Man this year?

And see a bunch of god damn ****ing dirty hippies talking about how
great the world would be if everyone smoked a joint and listened to
their poetry?

P A S S !

--
Kyle_Destroyer
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I know the Nimbus Boomerang is a piece for pretty much everything, but
does anyone have an insight on if it'd be good for flat?

Just curious.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
MUni Quandry ..24"or 26" ?

rob.northcott wrote:

I've seen somebody on here built up a 26" muni in a KH 29 frame and
made adaptors to move the brake down a bit - can't remember who though.
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Frustration

I learned about exactly a year ago, when I was 15. I still haven't hit
my prime, while conversely you've passed yours. I actually learned at
about the rate you described.

Obviously someone who is...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Extracting 10 spline cranks

Is a certain device needed, or do I just untighten the pinch bolt?
I might steal the cranks off of my little brothers Haro bmx after he
buys his road bike.

They're 10 spline, and don't have an...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
2008 KRis Holm's At UDC.

Well, I figured news like this merited it's own thread.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!

Last time I cussed I got nerfed.....gersh...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
2008 KRis Holm's At UDC.

yep.
http://tinyurl.com/480l

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!

Last time I cussed I got nerfed.....gersh dernit.
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Lightweight ISIS cranks with some Q factor?

Onza Tesiles, maybe?

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!

Last time I cussed I got nerfed.....gersh...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Replenished & New Product At Udc Us!

Hm, oxblood unicycles.

Sounds brutal....

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
How many flips trick can you do?

unicycledood wrote:
Depends how long you've been riding. More then a year? Then yes, the
fact that you have resisted flips for this long is impressive lol

Started light trials in late...
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
How many flips trick can you do?

Here's my list:

impressive right?

--
Kyle_Destroyer
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I stripped one O off my DX crank a while back, I put the pedal back in
but every day I have to retighten it, worry about it on every drop I
take, and it's never as tight as it could be.

And that's'...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
Odd creaking noise

Obviously from the fish a few months back....

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Unicycle for Universalist Unitarianism!

Last time I cussed I got nerfed.....gersh...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyle_Destroyer
seat post height?

Check the post dates dude.