Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Kunich
Forum: Marketplace March 24th 12, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
59 cm Time VX Edge

This is the finest of the finest bicycles.

59 cm C-T
62 cm along the seat tube
18.0 lbs without pedals

Time carbon fiber frame and fork
Mavic Helium Wheels
Mostly Ultegra components because they're...
Forum: Marketplace March 2nd 12, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Kunich
62 cm Basso

Sold and gone. This was a terrific bike at a fraction of what it was worth.

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
The best...
Forum: Marketplace February 2nd 12, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Kunich
62 cm Basso

The best steel bike made:

62 cm c-t Basso
Blue Ambrosio Balance wheels
Centaur components

Blue as all good bikes should be.

San Francisco bay area
Forum: Marketplace November 29th 11, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
XL Time Edge VX

This is the finest of the finest bicycles.

62 cm C-T
18.0 lbs without pedals

Time carbon fiber frame and fork
Mavic Helium Wheels
Mostly Ultegra components because they're strong
Campy Chorus wide...
Forum: Marketplace April 30th 11, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Kunich
59 cm C-T Colnago C40

Sold

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
In like-new condition. I only rode the bike around Lake Tahoe once when
new
Forum: Marketplace March 3rd 11, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Kunich
59 cm C-T Colnago C40

In like-new condition. I only rode the bike around Lake Tahoe once when new
before having an injury that forces me to take medicine that requires me
not to
ride again.

I bought this frame and fork...
Forum: Marketplace February 10th 11, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
Stunning Brown Suede Regal

Brand new still in box VERY difficult to find brown suede Regak saddle. $80
plus shipping.
Forum: Marketplace February 10th 11, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
New White Regal Saddle

Still in the box. Very difficult to find saddle these days.and I'll sell it
for half price plus shipping. $50
Forum: Marketplace February 7th 11, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
63 cm Look KG241

Beautiful Look 10-speed bike in hard to find large size with Strong steel
fork, Dura Ace derailleurs, bar end shifters and Mavic Cosmos wheels. $1500
and shipping of course. Or pick it up in San...
Forum: Marketplace January 17th 11, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
WTB: ITM Millenium Fork from about '95

I want exactly the same kind of fork that I had on this bicycle that was
given to me. If you have one please send me a picture of it.
Forum: Marketplace January 10th 11, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Tom Kunich
Cost and How to ship a bicycle

"Postman Delivers" wrote in message
What method or methods do you use to ship a Bicycle?

I need to...
Forum: Techniques January 5th 11, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Tom Kunich
ITM Carbon Fiber Fork?

Thanks for that information Al.

"AMuzi" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
Does anyone know whatever happened to the ITM...
Forum: Techniques January 5th 11, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Tom Kunich
ITM Carbon Fiber Fork?

Does anyone know whatever happened to the ITM company that manufactured a
carbon fiber fork in the 90's?

There is presently an ITM company but it isn't the same one apparently.
Forum: General January 5th 11, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
ITM Carbon Fiber Fork?

Does anyone know whatever happened to the ITM company that manufactured a
carbon fiber fork in the 90's?

There is presently an ITM company but it isn't the same one apparently.
Forum: Marketplace January 5th 11, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Kunich
ITM Carbon Fiber Fork Company?

Does anyone know whatever happened to the ITM company that manufactured a
carbon fiber fork in the 90's?

There is presently an ITM company but it isn't the same one apparently.
Forum: Marketplace November 22nd 10, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
XL Colnago C40 Rabobank

I rode it on two easy rides before having a serious injury on another
bicycle. I am now unable to ride because of the medicine I'm required to
take. I'll sell the bike for less than half of what I...
Forum: Marketplace November 19th 10, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Kunich
Phoney Checks

It would be very difficult to find better riding weather than there's been
for the last month or so. Too bad I can't ride anymore since the medicine
I'm taking makes me dizzy and screws up my...
Forum: Marketplace November 5th 10, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
XL Raleigh Team Cross

I test rode this twice on nearly flat ground before my injury so it's
essentially a new bike

61 c-t Raleigh Team Cross
Kyserium Wheels
All good Shimano components with bar end shifters as a cross...
Forum: Marketplace September 29th 10, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom Kunich
32 Hole Campy Omega Rims

I have a pair still in their wrappers for $60 plus shipping for the pair.
Forum: Marketplace September 24th 10, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Kunich
Carbon Fiber Forks AGAIN!!!

The Dangers of Riding Carbon Fiber
Tom Kunich

While riding my carbon fiber bicycle the forks simply came unglued on one
side. The other side apparently immediately broke off abruptly. This...
Forum: Marketplace September 20th 10, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
62 cm Look KG241

Again - another of my top rated collection that I would keep except I need
to pay the medical bills.

62 cm Look KG 241 in VERY good condition.
DuraAce and Ultegra components
FSA carbon compact...
Forum: Marketplace September 20th 10, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Kunich
62 cm Time VX Edge

Here it is - the BEST bike that money can buy. And because of my medical
bills I will sell it at a third of what it cost me.

62 c-t Time VX Edge
Mavic Helium Wheels
Campy Chorus Derailluers
Campy...
Forum: Marketplace August 26th 10, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom Kunich
Question

"William R. Mattil" wrote in message

Where are you moving to ?

I haven't decided yet Bill but it will be either...
Forum: Marketplace August 20th 10, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom Kunich
Question

"Dan Becker" wrote in message
In article , Tom Kunich
Forum: Marketplace August 19th 10, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 7
Posted By Tom Kunich
Question

"David Kerber" wrote in message