Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 2.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark
Forum: Racing November 16th 06, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark
Hack or Hoax?

wrote in message

Nobody wrote:
What if the so called hack attack on the French lab was a
hoax...
Forum: Rides November 14th 06, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 28
Posted By Mark
Help me write research paper on bicycling?

"Mike Kruger" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Rides November 13th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 28
Posted By Mark
Help me write research paper on bicycling?

wrote in message
I'm taking a college level English class at local
community college.

I'm thinking abt writing my final...
Forum: Racing September 18th 06, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Mark
department of useless trivia--more

"Phil Holman" piholmanc@yourservice wrote in message

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 25th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark
Is RAI International showing the Vuelta?

"Bob Martin" wrote in message news:g3IHg.13632
RAI have covered the Tour for quite a few years now. The coverage isn't
great,
about 1 to 2 hours max, even on big...
Forum: Racing August 25th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark
Is RAI International showing the Vuelta?

wrote in message

Jason Spaceman wrote:
Any idea if RAI International is showing the Vuelta? Last night...
Forum: Racing August 20th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark
Tyler Hamilton didn't use drugs for 86 of 200 days during the 2003 season, according to Danish newspaper Politiken

"Joe King" wrote in message
http://eurosport.com/cycling/sport_sto947707.shtml

I haven't been here in a few days, but I thought the...
Forum: Racing August 17th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark
how freakin fast is this guy

wrote in message
Ken powers ahead on Tour

16Aug06

MCMAHONS Point cyclist Ken Raupach recently made the top...
Forum: Racing August 17th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark
Unusual Standings

"Ed Sullivan" wrote in message
After the 3rd stage of the Tour du Limousin, 15 riders are within a
minute...
Forum: Racing August 17th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Mark
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"Revtom" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 15th 06, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Mark
Do we know if Virenque was wearing a helmet?

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On 14 Aug 2006 13:52:45 -0700, wrote:

And if he wasn't...
Forum: Racing August 15th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Mark
the floyd affair & occam's razor

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"Philo" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 14th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Mark
Do we know if Virenque was wearing a helmet?

wrote in message
I have been unable to find a source that says one way or another.

who cares? cyclingnews reports...
Forum: Racing August 11th 06, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Mark
T-Mobile's new test

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 11th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 41
Posted By Mark
The Official Floyd Excuse List

"Fred Pan" wrote in message
Kunich ('cyclintom@yahoo. com') wrote:
By all means tell us how the sample is collect, who divides it...
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 41
Posted By Mark
The Official Floyd Excuse List

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"Simon Brooke" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Mark
the floyd affair & occam's razor

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"Mark" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Mark
the floyd affair & occam's razor

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"Michael Press" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 41
Posted By Mark
The Official Floyd Excuse List

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"Bob in CT" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Mark
Tyler Update?

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
How many people know who Phonak was in the USA 5 years ago? How many now?
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 67
Posted By Mark
T value was NORMAL. E was LOW

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"RonSonic" wrote in message
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark
Vuelta on cycling.tv

" wrote in message
I though I would add a distraction to all the doping and Floyd...
Forum: Racing August 9th 06, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark
What really happened

wrote in message

Mark wrote:
This was the first ever stage win for Floyd in Le Tour. The kisses from
Forum: Racing August 9th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Mark
What really happened

This was the first ever stage win for Floyd in Le Tour. The kisses from the
podium girls (apparently more sexy than the ones that give out the yellow
jersey) must have increased his testo...
Forum: Racing August 9th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 41
Posted By Mark
The Official Floyd Excuse List

"Bob in CT" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:58:25 -0400, Velo Reaper
wrote:

Floyd's Excuses...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45