Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Steuber
Forum: Social Issues May 5th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By David Steuber
If in doubt, shoot!

donquijote1954 writes:

Sure. But then in court you may be able to get away with it by citing
how Bush went into Iraq as a form of pre-emptive strike. If in doubt,
Forum: General May 5th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By David Steuber
If in doubt, shoot!

donquijote1954 writes:

Sure. But then in court you may be able to get away with it by citing
how Bush went into Iraq as a form of pre-emptive strike. If in doubt,
Forum: Social Issues April 27th 07, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

"nash" writes:

I would just add that some countries the police do not even where guns and
their populations are all the less violent.
Proceed as per usual....
Forum: General April 27th 07, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

"nash" writes:

I would just add that some countries the police do not even where guns and
their populations are all the less violent.
Proceed as per usual....
Forum: Social Issues April 27th 07, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

(Brent P) writes:

Did I say anything about a gun being used to settle trivial disputes? No.
If drivers had a reasonable expectation that a bicyclist was...
Forum: General April 27th 07, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

(Brent P) writes:

Did I say anything about a gun being used to settle trivial disputes? No.
If drivers had a reasonable expectation that a bicyclist was...
Forum: Social Issues April 27th 07, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

writes:

Sorry, but in my experience, and going by the data, the desire to
carry a gun is usually based on confusing life with movies. Real life
isn't much like an action...
Forum: General April 27th 07, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

writes:

Sorry, but in my experience, and going by the data, the desire to
carry a gun is usually based on confusing life with movies. Real life
isn't much like an action...
Forum: Social Issues April 26th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

If you don't mind, I'll kibitz a bit. If you do mind, go to the next
post now.

(Brent P) writes:
I'll describe the worst ones to you.

1) At a traffic...
Forum: General April 26th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles

(Brent P) writes:
I'll describe the worst ones to you.

1) At a traffic...
Forum: Social Issues April 26th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

writes:

On Apr 22, 10:31 pm, "oldhickory" wrote:
Personally, middle jersey pocket is my favorite place. I can get to it
while I'm riding and if I'm...
Forum: General April 26th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By David Steuber
Gun holster for bikes

writes:

On Apr 22, 10:31 pm, "oldhickory" wrote:
Personally, middle jersey pocket is my favorite place. I can get to it
while I'm riding and if I'm...
Forum: Social Issues April 23rd 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By David Steuber
Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

Eeyore writes:

Dunblane happened before the strict gun laws existed. In fact it was the very
reason for those lwas.

s/reason/excuse/

This may not seem...
Forum: General April 23rd 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By David Steuber
Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

Eeyore writes:

Dunblane happened before the strict gun laws existed. In fact it was the very
reason for those lwas.

s/reason/excuse/

This may not seem...
Forum: Social Issues April 21st 07, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By David Steuber
Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

donquijote1954 writes:

Imagine this scenario: You get hit and as you roll down the pavement
you draw and...

Already you are wrong and probably a troll.

A carry...
Forum: General April 21st 07, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By David Steuber
Should Cyclists Pack Guns?