Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Mountain Biking May 11th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
trek 820 brakes

On Mar 13, 4:23 pm, "Bellsouth Ijit 2.0" wrote:
wrote in message

I have an old trek...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 18th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
U lock rattle

First an update:

I junked the cantilevers on my trek 820 for v brakes and levers. BTW,
I had to modify the little steel brake cable tube that was brazed to
the frame behind the seat tube. I...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 12th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
trek 820 brakes

On Mar 12, 6:17 pm, "Crazy Fred" wrote:
On Mar 12, 2:13 pm, wrote:

I have an old trek 820 chromoly with some shimano altus ct90 brakes
that have fallen...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 12th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
trek 820 brakes

I have an old trek 820 chromoly with some shimano altus ct90 brakes
that have fallen apart. The plastic spring holder has broke on them
and the brakes drag on the rim. I need to know what...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4