Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat
Forum: UK October 11th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Pat
AMERICA DOESN'T HAVE AN ENERGY POLICY!

On Oct 10, 4:46*pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:08*pm, Pat wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:22*am, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: Rides October 11th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43

wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:08*pm, Pat wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:22*am, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: Social Issues October 11th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 46

wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:08*pm, Pat wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:22*am, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: General October 11th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
On Oct 9, 9:08*pm, Pat wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:22*am, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: Rides October 10th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Pat
SAVING IS CHEAPER THAN R & D

On Oct 9, 11:22*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:41*pm, Pat wrote:

The good news is, of course, that we will NEVER run out...
Forum: General October 10th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Pat
SAVING IS CHEAPER THAN R & D

wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:41*pm, Pat wrote:

The good news is, of course, that we will NEVER run out...
Forum: Social Issues October 10th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Pat
SAVING IS CHEAPER THAN R & D

wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:41*pm, Pat wrote:

The good news is, of course, that we will NEVER run out...
Forum: UK October 10th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Pat
SAVING IS CHEAPER THAN R & D

wrote:
On Oct 8, 12:41*pm, Pat wrote:

The good news is, of course, that we will NEVER run out...
Forum: UK October 8th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Pat
If I had a revolution I'd swap cars for bikes

On Oct 8, 10:11*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Oct 7, 10:04*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

In article...
Forum: Social Issues October 8th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
On Oct 7, 10:04*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

In article...
Forum: General October 8th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 44

wrote:
On Oct 7, 10:04*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

In article...
Forum: Rides October 8th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Pat
Will the Global Plunge make people plunge into bikes?

On Oct 7, 1:53*pm, ComandanteBanana wrote:
Gee, I just read the headlines today (I never bother to read the
rest): "Global Plunge of Markets!" The upper crust of the...
Forum: General October 8th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Pat
Will the Global Plunge make people plunge into bikes?

On Oct 7, 1:53*pm, ComandanteBanana wrote:
Gee, I just read the headlines today (I never bother to read the
rest): "Global Plunge of Markets!" The upper crust of the...
Forum: Social Issues October 8th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Pat
Will the Global Plunge make people plunge into bikes?

On Oct 7, 1:53*pm, ComandanteBanana wrote:
Gee, I just read the headlines today (I never bother to read the
rest): "Global Plunge of Markets!" The upper crust of the...
Forum: UK October 8th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Pat
Will the Global Plunge make people plunge into bikes?

On Oct 7, 1:53*pm, ComandanteBanana wrote:
Gee, I just read the headlines today (I never bother to read the
rest): "Global Plunge of Markets!" The upper crust of the...
Forum: UK September 11th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 80
Posted By Pat
you are just making Canada look stupid

On Sep 11, 11:01*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:07*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

And you are just making Canada look stupid.

I'm...
Forum: Rides September 11th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 69

wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:07*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

And you are just making Canada look stupid.

I'm...
Forum: Social Issues September 11th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 87

wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:07*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

And you are just making Canada look stupid.

I'm...
Forum: General September 11th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 90

wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:07*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:

And you are just making Canada look stupid.

I'm...
Forum: General September 11th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 90
Posted By Pat
God bless America

On Sep 11, 10:58*am, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:26*pm, Pat wrote:

On Sep 10, 4:22*pm, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: Social Issues September 11th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:26*pm, Pat wrote:

On Sep 10, 4:22*pm, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: UK September 11th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:26*pm, Pat wrote:

On Sep 10, 4:22*pm, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: Rides September 11th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:26*pm, Pat wrote:

On Sep 10, 4:22*pm, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: UK September 11th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 80
Posted By Pat
God bless America

On Sep 10, 4:22*pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:
On Sep 10, 3:57*pm, Pat wrote:

However it must be very hard for you too...

No,...
Forum: Rides September 11th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Pat
God bless America