Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Bud
Forum: General October 11th 07, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
Replies: 65
Posted By Larry Bud
Blind People Protest - Hybrid Cars Are Too Quiet

On Oct 7, 10:03 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
wrote:
On Oct 7, 7:30 pm, wrote:

Seems to me the law is correct. Slow down. Watch...
Forum: General August 28th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 57
Posted By Larry Bud
Do bicyclists ever get arrested for drunk biking??

The law can be written to encompass whatever is constitutional. You
don't have a constitutional right to be intoxicated in public.

The Constituion is a limiting document, meaning it limits the...
Forum: Social Issues May 11th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 26
Posted By Larry Bud
I WILL STOP RIDING THE BIKE!

On May 10, 11:00 am, wrote:
On May 10, 9:39 am, Larry Bud wrote:

But don't get me wrong, I will keep riding my bike, but only in groups
Forum: General May 11th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 30
Posted By Larry Bud
I WILL STOP RIDING THE BIKE!

On May 10, 11:00 am, wrote:
On May 10, 9:39 am, Larry Bud wrote:

But don't get me wrong, I will keep riding my bike, but only in groups
Forum: Social Issues May 10th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 26
Posted By Larry Bud
I WILL STOP RIDING THE BIKE!

But don't get me wrong, I will keep riding my bike, but only in groups
("strength lies in numbers," right?). And, of course, I would look for
another way to keep me in shape (probably walking)...
Forum: General May 10th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 30
Posted By Larry Bud
I WILL STOP RIDING THE BIKE!

But don't get me wrong, I will keep riding my bike, but only in groups
("strength lies in numbers," right?). And, of course, I would look for
another way to keep me in shape (probably walking)...
Forum: Social Issues April 21st 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By Larry Bud
we are #1in gun violence

On Apr 19, 9:51 pm, John Kane wrote:
On Apr 19, 7:45 pm, Larry Bud wrote: "The U.S. is not the only country in which random acts of gun violence
Forum: General April 21st 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By Larry Bud
we are #1in gun violence

On Apr 19, 9:51 pm, John Kane wrote:
On Apr 19, 7:45 pm, Larry Bud wrote: "The U.S. is not the only country in which random acts of gun violence
Forum: Social Issues April 21st 07, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By Larry Bud
we are #1in gun violence

On Apr 19, 9:51 pm, John Kane wrote:
On Apr 19, 7:45 pm, Larry Bud wrote: "The U.S. is not the only country in which random acts of gun violence
Forum: General April 21st 07, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By Larry Bud
we are #1in gun violence

On Apr 19, 9:51 pm, John Kane wrote:
On Apr 19, 7:45 pm, Larry Bud wrote: "The U.S. is not the only country in which random acts of gun violence
Forum: Social Issues April 20th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 466
Posted By Larry Bud
we are #1in gun violence

"The U.S. is not the only country in which random acts of gun violence
have erupted in seemingly everyday circumstances to destroy lives,
families and communities," said Britain's Guardian...
Forum: General April 20th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 465
Posted By Larry Bud
we are #1in gun violence

"The U.S. is not the only country in which random acts of gun violence
have erupted in seemingly everyday circumstances to destroy lives,
families and communities," said Britain's Guardian...
Forum: General April 2nd 07, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 22
Posted By Larry Bud
Mexico City orders officials to ride bike to work first monday of each month

On Apr 2, 12:06 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
wrote:
nash wrote:

Might decommission some for life. Sort of natural selection :)

This is a good idea but...
Forum: Rides March 5th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 938
Posted By Larry Bud
Ride an SUB not an SUV

The 111 bus rolls quietly up to the Mjodd terminal in eastern
Reykjavik at 11:19 a.m., and I climb aboard. For 45 minutes, we cruise
through the suburbs and then to the central square downtown,...
Forum: Social Issues March 5th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 939
Posted By Larry Bud
Ride an SUB not an SUV

The 111 bus rolls quietly up to the Mjodd terminal in eastern
Reykjavik at 11:19 a.m., and I climb aboard. For 45 minutes, we cruise
through the suburbs and then to the central square downtown,...
Forum: General March 5th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 945