Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AWN[_3_]
Forum: Techniques July 12th 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By AWN[_3_]
Niterider Flamethrower HID/LED light operation question

Hi there,

If anyone has used there or is knowledgeable, I have a few questions as I
picked up a set on clearance brand new with no manual.

The set claims to have 3 intensity settings for the HID...
Forum: Marketplace July 1st 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By AWN[_3_]
WTB: HID bike lights - Niterider Flamethrower/Cyclone/Moab (withLEDs

Solved - thanks anyway. I just picked up the Niterider Flamethrower.

A.

On 30/06/08 8:04 AM, in article ,
"AWN" ...
Forum: Marketplace June 30th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By AWN[_3_]
WTB: HID bike lights - Niterider Flamethrower/Cyclone/Moab (with LEDsbackup)

HI there,

I have been looking for some used but not abused HID Niterider lights with
backup LEDs. Does anyone have a set they don't use or one that you wanted
to sell? Please let me...
Forum: Marketplace June 24th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By AWN[_3_]
WTB: Tiagra STI levers ST-4500

I might be able to help you. I'm not sure if mine are 105s or Tiagra but I
will check. You will need to pay shipping and I will charge you $80 for the
pair. Please let me...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4