Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bert L.am
Forum: Techniques September 16th 06, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.sport.triathlon
Replies: 14
Posted By Bert L.am
newbie needs advice selecting an expensive bike for sprint triathlons

"Notgiven" schreef in bericht

Q: What should I look for in a good beginner bike?
A: Don't care about the brand of the...
Forum: UK September 7th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Bert L.am
A beginners guide to cycling for Triathlon

"Simon Brooke" schreef in bericht

Or the Hardrock Challenge, which I shall be marshalling in four weeks
time:...
Forum: UK September 7th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Bert L.am
A beginners guide to cycling for Triathlon

"erics" schreef in bericht

"PBWebmaster" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3