Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B-junks
Forum: Racing April 16th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By B-junks
WANTED: 5 Boro Bike Tour: 1 ticket

Do you have a spare ticket to the 5 Boro Bike Tour on May 4?

I need 1 ticket and will be happy to pay! You will also receive a
hearty handshake and a romantic dinner*.

Please let me know! ...
Forum: General April 16th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By B-junks
WANTED: 5 Boro Bike Tour: 1 ticket

Do you have a spare ticket to the 5 Boro Bike Tour on May 4?

I need 1 ticket and will be happy to pay! You will also receive a
hearty handshake and a romantic dinner*.

Please let me know! ...
Forum: Rides April 16th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By B-junks
WANTED: 5 Boro Bike Tour: 1 ticket

Hi, I need 1 ticket to the 5 Boro Bike Tour and will happily pay. You
will also receive a hearty handshake and a romantic dinner*.

Please contact me!

* Negotiable
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3