Discs by Tosspot[_3_]
Why do they have holes in them? Car discs don't, motorbike discs don't, aircraft discs don't. Why do bicycle discs have them?
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
43 143 Techniques
Opinions of Gates Carbon Drive system? by [email protected]
I searched dutifully, but couldn't find a thread on this. (I believe Andre might have a bike with Carbon Drive; not sure.) Has this been discussed here? I...
Efficiency of Road v MTB _On the Road_ by Bret Cahill
Guessing wildly I'd say a road bike is almost 2X more efficient, i.e., 60 on a fully sprung mountain bike burns as many calories as 100 on a road bike. Any...
Today 12:47 PM
by RJH[_2_] Go to last post
4 75 UK
PAPERLESS STATEMENTS/BILLING by Peter Keller[_3_]
On 19.11.2017 04:13, James Wilkinson Sword wrote: On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 02:21:38 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On...
Today 10:49 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
0 9 UK
Idiot cyclist undertakes indicating car by MrCheerful
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/people-are-arguing-about-whether-car-driver-or-cyclist-is-to-blame-for-this-crash-7085402/
Today 10:46 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
TOURING ANALYSIS COMPONENT by [email protected]
we batted touring riding crime around several years ago. I found, in a different less populated cyberspace, reluctance crunching numbers that crunched local...