Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: peleschramm
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By peleschramm
Sydney Ride - sunday 11th Jan

I'll be there guys.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By peleschramm
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Wrong!

Have you not been reading UNI magazine? The KOXX 32 hole hub is coming
out really soon...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By peleschramm
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I rode for the first time this year :D

I landed a new trick. It's kinda a shifty-lateoutback. I'm not entirely
sure what to call it(or if it is even aesthetically appealing).

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By peleschramm
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

maestro8;1169903 wrote:
I'd like to see what you guys have to say when you actually need help
from the police.

Something along the lines of:
"Good afternoon officer, there seems to be a...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By peleschramm
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

MuniAddict;1169190 wrote:
Haha, did you watch the video? :D

Yes ;)

--
peleschramm
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By peleschramm
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

... Damn dude... That sucks!

F*cking pigs!

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By peleschramm
stolen unicycle

Do you go to Western?

I'm over an hour away but I'll alert you if anything round here pops
up...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By peleschramm
Will you still be riding when you're......

I think by the time I'm 30 I'll be so injured that I will be unable to
ride street as good as I can now. I'll still ride though for sure (as
long as I can).

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By peleschramm
The invent a trick comp!

Hey! No fair! Chris get's to participate and I don't! :(

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By peleschramm
Inflatable Clown Costume

Where did you get it?

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By peleschramm
Has anyone ever tried this?

I've ridden on a non-electric treadmill. You know, one of those which
you push yourself. It's somewhat difficult, you have to hold on to the
little sidebars.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By peleschramm
Today I... (brag thread)

Lol yeah you should be ;). Congrats.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By peleschramm
Today I... (brag thread)

Haha, I remember on my 1st 360 unispin I landed it 3 times in a row :p

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By peleschramm
Street Discussion Thread.

Maybe I'll call my late-tireflip something cool... Cause kickflip is
taken :p (even though I landed it before people started kickflipping
lol).

Edit: Vanflip?

--
peleschramm
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

EliB;1167233 wrote:
I was watching skating videos today. Some of those flip tricks have
awesome names, that follow no pattern whatsoever. I was watching them
and then comparing them to...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By peleschramm
Today I... (brag thread)

Ludwig F;1166845 wrote:
do you have a vid anywhere?

At the end of Super Pele Bros. I mess up on it :p

--
peleschramm
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Spencer Hochberg;1166418 wrote:
That sounds really cool, I think I will try to do it. I'm living in LA
for school but I don't have a car so we'll see if it works out.

You have to mention that...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By peleschramm
Today I... (brag thread)

You are all forgetting to add that a slapflip is in-in too... Otherwise
the slap would seem out of place :p

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By peleschramm
The invent a trick comp!

Ok that's fine Jackie.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By peleschramm
The invent a trick comp!

Jeremy R;1165896 wrote:
Unfortunately, its not a leg wrap. watch closely. But i guess dan
heaton does it too?

Yes. Dan definitely did it in Universe 2, and probably even Universe 1.
That...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By peleschramm
The invent a trick comp!

I can tell you shaun was working on that at NAUCC. Or at least he tried
it.

EliB;1164312 wrote:
man, this competition is so hard.. If I land an underhick will it count
as invented???

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By peleschramm
The invent a trick comp!

EliB;1164272 wrote:
'YouTube - Here it is.' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkT88XWVRF4)
Yeay, can I have the sig?

I'm very very sorry to inform you...

But I have landed this already... :o
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By peleschramm
The invent a trick comp!

Ergh...

You would win because you are the only competitor so far. :p

When shall we end the competition? End of January or what?

--
peleschramm
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Some tricks seem like they are really close but you only land them after
a very long time. Has happened to me before.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By peleschramm
KH Moment Ti Hub

I don't get it.