Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 5.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LIBERATOR
Forum: Mountain Biking June 17th 10, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Lets checkin with Booblepus (Ride-A-Lot aka Mitchel Sprinsky)

On Jun 17, 12:52*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Mitchel, aka Booblepus, I believe is an FBI agent as Virginia Newbon
was using him to mock me. But I believe he refrained from...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 17th 10, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Lets checkin with Booblepus (Ride-A-Lot aka Mitchel Sprinsky)

Mitchel, aka Booblepus, I believe is an FBI agent as Virginia Newbon
was using him to mock me. But I believe he refrained from allowing her
to do this by requesting it, and I also believe he reads...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 9th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR
No helmet I went down it fine

http://www.singletracks.com/images/trails/1163060509.jpg

I went down this without a helmet.

Just keep your arms nimble, they have to be like springs. Why doesn't
Mitchel Sprinsky know this?
Forum: Mountain Biking April 9th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Mitchel Sprinsky makes me laugh

http://www.singletracks.com/images/trails/1559-1181246770.jpg

He looks so mean, but then he tip toes over the rocks with great
fear.

LOL, he's funny....
Forum: Mountain Biking April 9th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
RUSH just had tons people stalk me

RUSH set me up (or tried to) at Full Cycles, had two guys outside
sitting on a bench pretending to be homeless - they were sent and
dressed up to be homeless, SOLEY FOR ME today.

They are not...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Is BumpkinPus hyper-feminin-sensitive?

I'll toughin him up. No not by picking on him (although by him
deciding to be a puppet and let others use his alias he deserves it,
until he apologizes), but showing him how he makes himself fearful...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 7th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
Lets measure Ride-A-Lot "fear decides skill" level

What is Ride-A-Lots level of skill due to fear (it's all math people)
ranking?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/JJonas/Biking/Ft%20Collins/Pic016.jpg

Can Ride-A-Lot clear this section (filmed...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 5th 08, 08:26 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
MTB video, the Gods of MTBing

We didn't see this one before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSaQWTfVSPw

These guys are insane. I noticed newer technology and less rebounds
from the suspension which were knocking guys off the...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
BumpkinPus (Plumpy Dumpling) have you fixed your camera?

Bumpkins, please upload new video data, being that you have repaired
the jittery camera problem.

I love your trail profiles Bumpkins...

I know you ride very very often, but only are updating once...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 31st 08, 07:21 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Mitch Sprinsky rocks like Elvis!!

I want to see you in one of your great rock shows.

Do you sing like Elvis Presley?

Is your show as good as Elvis Presley?

He's best rocker!

You kind of look like Elvis Presley, bumpkinpus, I mean...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 27th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Hello Ride-A-Lot (BumpkinPus)

Ride-A-Lot/Bumpy, lets be friends I want to go riding with you.

Can we make up?
Forum: Mountain Biking March 25th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
BumpkinPus new video!! Boulder, County, is he stalking me?

BumpkinPus stop following me...

http://www.schnauzers.ws/mmesa.wmv
Forum: Mountain Biking March 25th 08, 06:41 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
attn BumpKin-Pus (Ride-A-Lot aka Mitch Sprinsky)

BumpKinPus, please update your website concurrently with your
activities on the MTB.

Do not torcher us by not allowing us to know your ventures on the
trails.

If you wish to end your hiding status...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 25th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
I've renamed Ride-A-Lot for the 2008 season

On Mar 23, 9:21*am, CowPunk wrote:
On Mar 22, 3:53 am, LIBERATOR wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Mitchel Sprinsky) is now known as: Bumpkin-Pus!

Forum: Mountain Biking March 22nd 08, 07:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
I've renamed Ride-A-Lot for the 2008 season

Ride-A-Lots new name, is now..... *drum roll please*

you must perform effort to read my hilarity that is so craved I should
get paid for -
Forum: Mountain Biking March 20th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Howard Stern doing talmud work - anti-gentile anti-family

On Mar 20, 7:28*am, "norborder" wrote:
"Doppelbock" sayed:

Caduceus put down his beer long enough to post:

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:03:42 -0700 (PDT),...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 11th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
I offered friendship to Ride-A-Lot but he refused

I still have an open hand of friendship to Ride-A-Lot, if he
apologizes for being used to attack me of which he initiated warfare
when I was giving positive constructive criticism to his videos,...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 9th 08, 06:53 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,rec.aviation.military,alt.movies.spielberg
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR
LOL, thanks Rob Arndt, rocket bicycle in Germany by Germans

On Mar 8, 4:36Â*am, Rob Arndt wrote:
On Mar 8, 2:13Â*am, LIBERATOR wrote:

On Mar 6, 9:12 am, Rob Arndt wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking March 6th 08, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,rec.aviation.military,alt.movies.spielberg
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR
LOL, thanks Rob Arndt, rocket bicycle in Germany by Germans

http://strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/Richter%20Rocket%20Bicycle.htm

LOL.

I remember hearing about these and thought "all power to the nutty
people!!"...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 4th 08, 07:19 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
To all of you from me with cheers!

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/jokes/wfhm.html

weeee, BTW that's Ride-A-Lot on the motorcycle...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 1st 08, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Someone tell Ride-A-Lot to update site

I want to view his fine quality MTB ventures.

Please tell him to stop trying to be a rock band star due to no
talent, and tell him to report back to the MTB scene where he also has
no talent.

I...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 1st 08, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
found a Nishiki Optima hybrid

On Feb 29, 5:27*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
What's the law when you find a bicycle on public land?

I found a nice Nishiki Optima bicycle here in Boulder.

The guy/girl...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 20th 08, 07:56 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Doesn't Ride-A-Lot have 6 toes & 6 fingers?

Could Ride-A-Lot be one of the spacemen that arrived in golden
starships?

http://www.geocities.com/linksatlantis/akakor.htm

The occupants had white skin, black hair and beards --- and six
fingers...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 31st 08, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike, alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Ride-A-Lot got a kick-stand

Ride-A-Lot bought a rubber kickstand for his bike.

Anyone see him try to stand it up.

Someone upload the video.
Forum: Mountain Biking January 17th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to alt.music.rush, alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Redux Reverb SRAM X0 vs Shimano XTR or XT

Due to the radical change in technology, both deraileurs are not what
they were a couple years ago when I first posted.

Both deraileurs are completely different today, not even close to what
they...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500