A bit of a Do by John B. slocomb
Sunday we had a bit of a do here in Thailand. The King led a bicycle ride which was well attended and the riders got a free tee shirt...
by news18 Go to last post
40 104 Techniques
McLaren entering pro bicycle racing by Andre Jute[_2_]
In case you don't know why McLaren is a big deal, I found this article on the Formula One page (https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1...
Today 06:49 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post
1 5 Techniques
A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
by news18 Go to last post
23 150 Techniques
Mobile phone using driver gets karma! by [email protected]
QUOTE: The incident happened in the morning rush hour last month on the A739 Switchback Road between Bearsden and Glasgow. Mr Brennan told The Scotsman: "I...
casette shifting, again by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
Maybe you remember my problem with the smaller sprockets being unreachable. After degreasing and lubing the whole thing it got better, but then the problem...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
10 15 Techniques
Keep on trucking? by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/amazon-trucking-government-regulation-should-be-rolled-back/ I wouldn't want to be cycling next to that truck when it...
SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump by Andre Jute[_2_]
A floor pump I really like, to the extent that we have two of them, is the SKS Rennkompressor. It has several available heads, but the best one is a...
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post