Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: trialspads
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By trialspads
Folding bikes no longer pay fees!

Another reason why I love jetBlue!

--
trialspads

'*www.trialspads.com*'
(http://www.TrialsPads.com/shop)
trialspads's...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By trialspads
Help! Magura brake problem.

The pistons should come out at a fairly same distance. Try cleaning out
the the pistons by pulling the brake lever & use warm water/soap and put
a dab of Triflow or equivalent thin lube. If the...
Forum: Unicycling May 12th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By trialspads
Seattle riders: May 17th Saturday downtown

Good stuff, thanks for relaying the message :)

That's the nice thing about downtown Seattle, lots of stuff to ride
close by. :D

I miss Gasworks, used to live there few blocks away!

--
trialspads
Forum: Unicycling May 12th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Regarding UPS it'd be much cheaper to send via DHL. I never used to
until I found out my 26" bike shipped out for $28 :D UPS would've
charged me easy $50......

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 12th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By trialspads
Seattle riders: May 17th Saturday downtown

Anyone care to do a mixture of uni & bike trials in downtown on
Saturday? We'll probably have half a dozen or so bike trials rider
including myself (I'll be riding half of the time &...
Forum: Unicycling April 29th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By trialspads
Magura Plastic Hose Fitting Question

Here's another trick you can do for future reference :)

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=30235

--
trialspads

'*www.trialspads.com*'
(http://www.TrialsPads.com/shop)
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By trialspads
Brakes on Unicycle

john_childs wrote:
Unicycle.com has Magura making 'custom crossovers'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=776) for them. But
the Unicycle.com ones are longer than is necessary.
Forum: Unicycling April 24th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By trialspads
Brakes on Unicycle

john_childs wrote:
A problem with the standard braided crossover is the length. Mountain
unicycles typically use a 3" wide tire and the standard length
crossover just isn't quite long enough...
Forum: Unicycling April 24th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By trialspads
Brakes on Unicycle

Tellurider wrote:
Airfoils are powdercoated now? thats too bad mine came black anodized
and ready for brakes.

I don't know if one of these http://tinyurl.com/4kz28s would work for
you or...
Forum: Unicycling April 23rd 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By trialspads
Brakes on Unicycle

ntappin wrote:
I noticed in your magura parts section that you didn't carry the steal
braded tubing kit. I think this is probably the most popular add on
that unicyclists use for their stock...
Forum: Unicycling April 23rd 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By trialspads
Calling all Seattle-area Unicyclists

I've only seen one uni rider in Seattle when I lived there, he was
probably like 11 but was amazing.

I'll be in Seattle also & probably going to be doing a group ride in
downtown on May 17th. We...
Forum: Unicycling April 22nd 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By trialspads
Brakes on Unicycle

Seager wrote:
If you are looking to vend to unicyclers you might also want to carry
maggie to v-brake post adaptors. Those are in high demand and
currently they cost way too much.

We...
Forum: Unicycling April 22nd 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By trialspads
Brakes on Unicycle

Interesting! It makes a lot of sense. I never thought of carrying the
Magura-brand pads as they are not really for a rider looking for
instant stopping power but with modulation I guess they would...
Forum: Unicycling April 22nd 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By trialspads
Brakes on Unicycle

Before I begin, if this post is not appropriate or should belong to
somewhere else please feel free to delete/move.

I'm doing some research as I didn't know some unicycle riders used
Magura HS33. ...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14