Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WC Handy
Forum: Techniques August 17th 08, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By WC Handy
adding eyelets so road bike can carry panniers

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:18:04 -0500, Tim McNamara wrote:

In article
,
Hank wrote:

On Aug 16,...
Forum: Techniques August 1st 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By WC Handy
Maintenance info for Shimano Nexus hubs?

Etc . . .

Adjust your mind--it's not a bicycle drivetrain, it's an appliance.

Once again, Sheldon's site has what I was looking for, and I couldn't
find it. Thanks for the tip.

And I know the...
Forum: Techniques July 31st 08, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By WC Handy
Maintenance info for Shimano Nexus hubs?

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:09:09 +0000, Helmut Springer wrote:

WC Handy wrote:
I recently purchased a one-year old Specialized Globe Comp with the
Nexus hub. I know it's a low...
Forum: Techniques July 31st 08, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By WC Handy
Maintenance info for Shimano Nexus hubs?

I recently purchased a one-year old Specialized Globe Comp with the Nexus
hub. I know it's a low maintenance item, but I can't find a source of
info for maintenance, much less some pictures or...
Forum: Techniques July 31st 08, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By WC Handy
Chain guards/gear cases for retrofit

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 00:53:17 +0000, Larry Webber wrote:

Thanks for the tips.

A friend of mine, an ex-racer, was riding a Trek "comfort" bike about 4
years ago which had a full gear...
Forum: Marketplace July 21st 08, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By WC Handy
WTB: Gear case or partial chain cover for bike with Nexus drive

Looking for chain protection for commuter bike with Nexus drive. Hard to
find in America, as a retrofit.

Reply to
Thanks.
Forum: Techniques July 21st 08, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By WC Handy
Chain guards/gear cases for retrofit

Anyone know of a supplier for chain guards or even a full gear case for a
bike with a Nexus drive? I know there are Chinese suppliers for full gear
case enclosures, but I can't find any retailers...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7