Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 2.32 seconds.
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 15th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
SF's Legendary Bike Messengers Unveiled

Last July, I spent the better part of a day interviewing a few of the
legendary bike messengers who ply their trade in San Francisco. It
did not get produced as a podcast at the time because a lot...
Forum: General December 15th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.bicycles
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
SF's Legendary Bike Messengers Unveiled

Last July, I spent the better part of a day interviewing a few of the
legendary bike messengers who ply their trade in San Francisco. It
did not get produced as a podcast at the time because a lot...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 22nd 06, 07:00 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Fast Freddy breaks one hour World record on Easy Racer!

In between all of our Mayors' Ride excitement, I talked to Fast Freddy
Markham today and at just shy of the half century mark, he is still an
unbeatable bike racing force, Here's the...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 06:59 AM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Fast Freddy breaks one hour World record on Easy Racer!

In between all of our Mayors' Ride excitement, I talked to Fast Freddy
Markham today and at just shy of the half century mark, he is still an
unbeatable bike racing force, Here's the...
Forum: General July 22nd 06, 06:59 AM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Fast Freddy breaks one hour World record on Easy Racer!

In between all of our Mayors' Ride excitement, I talked to Fast Freddy
Markham today and at just shy of the half century mark, he is still an
unbeatable bike racing force, Here's the...
Forum: Rides July 21st 06, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides,ba.bicycles
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
HiWheels, NBG & Mayors to Showcase Bicycle Heaven

For Immediate Release Contact: Martin Krieg 415-240-4712

What: The 2006 Mayors' Ride for the National Bicycle Greenway

Whe Folsom Powerhouse - Lower Sunrise - State Capitol - West
Sacramento...
Forum: Rides July 19th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
NBG Bike Event to Connect Berkeley with Oakland*

For Immediate Release Contact: Martin Krieg
415-240-4712

What: The 2006 Mayors' Ride for the National Bicycle...
Forum: General July 19th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
NBG Bike Event to Connect Berkeley with Oakland*

For Immediate Release Contact: Martin Krieg
415-240-4712

What: The 2006 Mayors' Ride for the National Bicycle...
Forum: Rides July 10th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
NBG RIver Run: HiWheels, Trolley, Pizza, Cptn Hydrate, Goody Bag

Southern CA HiWheel celebrity, Marty Wilson, is taking the train
(schedule below) to shuttle his bike back to Folsom the Sunday after
next (7/23) once our...
Forum: General July 10th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
NBG RIver Run: HiWheels, Trolley, Pizza, Cptn Hydrate, Goody Bag

Southern CA HiWheel celebrity, Marty Wilson, is taking the train
(schedule below) to shuttle his bike back to Folsom the Sunday after
next (7/23) once our...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 9th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wanted: Key Operator(s) (person or group) for Busycle (San Francisco and Bay Area)

The famous Busycle (http://Busycle.com) a Boston based recycling project
(catalyzed by Boston artists Matthew Mazzotta and Heather Clark) that
has found 14 happy cyclists joyously pedaling mayors...
Forum: General July 9th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.bicycles