Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unicycledood
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By unicycledood
Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

Yes! I've got my rollos now.

I'll test them out tonight, with a broken seat post... yay. O'well.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By unicycledood
Will you still be riding when you're......

I'll be riding for as long as i live.

Although I'm sure my skill level will reach its peek in my early 20's.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By unicycledood
The invent a trick comp!

peleschramm;1168826 wrote:
Hey! No fair! Chris get's to participate and I don't! :(

Edit: Chris, that was really cool. It would be even cooler if you
didn't hop there for awhile, just spun...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By unicycledood
What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

When it starts getting cold in New Zealand....... I ride harder.

And sometimes keep my shirt on.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By unicycledood
The invent a trick comp!

Any Terrain;1168508 wrote:
My Fav so far... (are there any other (real) entires?)

There might be a few coming.

--
unicycledood
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Heres my contribution to this thread:

YouTube - Tire hops
variation + spin down

Lets just call it a crossover (name by Padst3r).

--
unicycledood
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ooooooh I dunno, if its a kick variation you'd just have to call it what
it is, with "kick" lol. Gay. But if theres already a pattern u should
stick to it, otherwise lets just change everything?? I'm...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By unicycledood
1 foot wheel walk. need tips

Whoever bumped this thread, good on you for not just starting a new one.
Lol, funny reading these old threads.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By unicycledood
Sydney Ride - sunday 11th Jan

Make a vid!

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.
unicycledood's...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By unicycledood
Happy New Year RSU!

Anyone got some fun unicycle related new years stories??

Mine was great!! Set up a tent on the beach right next to the
skatepark, set the car right next to the park for lighting and awesomely
loud...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By unicycledood
KH Moment Ti Hub

danger_uni;1161252 wrote:
Hey,

It looks to me like that hub had a defective weld.

Joe- thanks for the email. I will set you up with a warranty
replacement on it.

Kris
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By unicycledood
Close Call

Your the f************ man Jackie.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By unicycledood
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

foforackard;1158119 wrote:
good luck man, sounds awesome.

Dude, fifthdoubles sounds awesome. Nothin beats that.

--
unicycledood
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Did it mess with your color pattern?

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unicycledood
Today I... (brag thread)

Oh man.... backflips... the infamous seat post breakers.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By unicycledood
New Unicycle

Awesome looking uni. Too bad about the spokes.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By unicycledood
Christmas goodies thread

Sophia p.;1157843 wrote:
i got for birthday and chistmas together (my birthday is the 24th
december:rolleyes:)

Oh, late happy b-day lol.

--
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69

Sexual uni, Ben.

I got a Camera and Cellphone amongst other little things.

:D:D:D

--
unicycledood
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

agentQ;1157906 wrote:
JUst about every brand I try gets about 2-3 months. Around the 1.5 to 2
month mark there is noticeable wear (noticeable meaning I can notice in
how they preform, not...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By unicycledood
Australian UniNats 09. ?

Man I can't wait for this! I'm gonna make a wicked video :D (providing
that santa got my christmas wish list).

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By unicycledood
Street Discussion Thread.

12''s are just crazy for doing flips and I wouldn't recommend it lol.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By unicycledood
Freaky unicycle dream

Anyone have that crazy dream where you start riding slowly, start to
glide then start speed coasting down a giant mountain?? Almost like that
dream where your swimming and start flying.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By unicycledood
Street Discussion Thread.

padst3r;1150649 wrote:
Chris you could have done it ages ago you just got lazy and made other
videos instead

Aww shush, I would have done it eventually. I've always been exited
about how it...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By unicycledood
Street Discussion Thread.

Ludwig F;1150342 wrote:
why can't you?:D

No camera.

--
unicycledood
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Unigurd;1150224 wrote:
is there a precise line between old school and new school? or is it just
around the invention of the crankflip it changes or something like
that?
thanks

Dang it, if...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500