Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 1.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: General Dibbles
Forum: Unicycling April 14th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By General Dibbles
NAUCC 2008 issues

on an unrelated note, where do you go to register for NAUCC?

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE...
Forum: Unicycling April 10th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By General Dibbles
gettig sponsored??

TheGreenMonster wrote:
hey i know im not good enough to get sponsered yet but for the future
how do you get sponsered??

sexual favors
Forum: Unicycling April 4th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 310
Posted By General Dibbles
Street Discussion Thread.

Brian O. wrote:
I'm using a Nimbus DJ rim, (
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1148 ) Its super wide
so I figured it would go well with the 2.35" BA tire.

Have you found...
Forum: Unicycling April 4th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 310
Posted By General Dibbles
Street Discussion Thread.

Brian O. wrote:
Oh right, of course. I just saw your recent video. I've just started
riding a bmx style wheel for street and I'm still getting used to it.
I'm just interested in getting your...
Forum: Unicycling April 3rd 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 310
Posted By General Dibbles
Street Discussion Thread.

Brian O. wrote:
Anyone else here riding a bmx style wheel for street?

i am
[image:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/tido68504/Anthony-Footplantgirl.jpg]
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By General Dibbles
Street Discussion Thread.

you can be original with your riding with out having wild spots to ride,
that's what i hear anyway.

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE...
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By General Dibbles
what would you want in a flat frame?

it being two dimesional

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 07, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By General Dibbles
Street Discussion Thread.

foforackard wrote:
so is luke the only one to full varial flip a set yet?

bo duke full varial flipped off the general lee.

--
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45

I prefer home school.

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling June 22nd 07, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By General Dibbles
Street Discussion Thread.

unicycledood wrote:
Big street owns all

the widest main street in the world is in iowa somewhere, and O street
in lincoln nebraska is the longest straigest main street in the world.
Forum: Unicycling May 16th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By General Dibbles
20" For street riding...

I like the 20inch wheel, it's lighter and quicker as far as turns go,
and I think it looks better than the trials tire. I can jump just as
high on my 20inch as I could on a trials tire, and landings...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By General Dibbles
dissapointed...

i'd like people to be more creative with the spots they ride, it seems
like all people do are tricks on flat, or tricks down stairs. i don't
care what trick you're doing down how many stairs, if...
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By General Dibbles
Same Dew, New View?

sort of like the way diet dr. pepper tastes like regular dr. pepper but
it isn't, it's diet? but if that were true shouldn't he be riding on
like a 16" wheel instead? i don't really see why it...
Forum: Unicycling March 8th 07, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By General Dibbles
New Fliptrick - Blind Treyflip

unifreak7 wrote:
Are you serious? (Not about the trick, but you posted a thread strickly
on it without a vid to back it up). Plus I know I told you I was going
to bust that. So you went and...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By General Dibbles
Your Unicycling Dream Team

i like it

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 07, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By General Dibbles
Evolution status

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ukCtNXwKfso&mode=related&search=

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE...
Forum: Unicycling February 27th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By General Dibbles
Evolution status

jeah!

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 26th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By General Dibbles
Your Unicycling Dream Team

Lucas1wheel wrote:
who is this anthony chap lol, has he got any videos online, i might just
be being stupid and only no his screen name?

anthony is me.

brian lundgren
kevin mcmullin
Forum: Unicycling February 3rd 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By General Dibbles
360 Sidespin Video

kevin mcmullin you're my hero.

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By General Dibbles
I saw you in Fremont

and i was there too.

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 52
Posted By General Dibbles
New Uni Vid (Shaun and Ryan)

full revs suck, why not just flip the cranks? other than that the
videos were boss to the max.

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 79
Posted By General Dibbles
Renegade koxx-one team + ME!!!!!

Why do people think their hop height is what gets them sponsored?

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By General Dibbles
Kevin McMullin

is awesome...oh yeah

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By General Dibbles
990 breaks

do you attache v-brakes on 990 mounts?

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
General Dibbles's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By General Dibbles
990 breaks

why is it that no unicycle frame comes with 990 mounts? do most people
prefer hydraulic or magura breaks?

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE...