upside-down U-shaped aluminium/aluminum down and top tube by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
The other day I saw something new, a Monark bike, an aluminium frame only the tubes were oval. I thought, as this was an expensive black commuter bike with a...
Today 12:55 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Techniques
Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
228 1,621 Techniques
Marginal gains by James[_8_]
I have three generations of shoes at the moment. I just bought a new pair because the pair I was using have started to fall apart. I'm slowly ripping the...
Inconsiderate drivers by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
Today I watched a car in front of me wait for FIFTY cars to pass on the main road before one bothered to let him out. Seriously, does nobody care anymore?
Yesterday 08:58 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
4 16 UK
Cyclist rides into parked lorry by MrCheerful
No details yet, but I wonder if the bike had dropped handlebars? http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/cyclist-lorry-crash-emergency-services-1-5611885
Yesterday 06:48 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
9 51 UK
Tour de France, stage 12 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 12 : July 19, 2018 Bourg-Saint-Maurice Les Arc - Alpe d'Huez 175.5 km 1 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky ...
Yesterday 06:47 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 15 Racing
Maybe He'll Sell the Car & Buy A Bike! by Bret Cahill
That way he won't get stuck in traffic and be late to...
Yesterday 06:46 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
3 50 UK
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
Yesterday 06:42 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
4 177 UK
Electic bikes from China by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
The EU will impose duties (27.5-83.6%) on electric bikes from China, starting Thursday. https://www.svt.se/svttext/tv/pages/133.html -- underground experts...
My Next Bike: Beating Peter Sagan by jbeattie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJETokbfnNI He should have hooked her at the top! -- Jay Beattie.
Yesterday 10:08 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post