Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mlmartinet
Forum: General November 7th 08, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By mlmartinet
Cyclocross Races in Germany

On Nov 7, 9:22*am, Andreas Schulze Baing wrote:
Am Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:08:10 -0800 (PST) schrieb mlmartinet:

I'm looking for some cyclocross races in Germany, specifically...
Forum: General November 6th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By mlmartinet
Cyclocross Races in Germany

I'm looking for some cyclocross races in Germany, specifically the
Stuttgart area. I would like to see one while I'm here. Any one
know of where I can find a scheduel?

-Matt
Forum: Rides September 11th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.camping,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 2
Posted By mlmartinet
Parking at Assateuge

I'm trying to plan an overnight at Assateuge National Seashore. My
plan was to park somewhere on the other side of the bridge and bike
in. Any one try this? Could use a little help in finding a...
Forum: Techniques September 6th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By mlmartinet
Inner tubes

If it's obslete why is it still used? Why not go with the xx-622?
Forum: Techniques September 6th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By mlmartinet
Inner tubes

On Sep 6, 5:28*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
mlmartinet aka Matt L. Martinet wrote: I am perplexed at trying to figure out inner tube sizes. *My tire is a
32-622 or...
Forum: Techniques September 6th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By mlmartinet
Inner tubes

I am perplexed at trying to figure out inner tube sizes. My tire is a
32-622 or 28X1 1/4x1 3/4 what the heck does this mean does this equate
to a 700c number? I ordered a Nashbar 700x28-32C inner...
Forum: Techniques July 23rd 08, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By mlmartinet
Turn by Turn Routes

I'm looking for a turn by turn route creator for my gamin 705. Right
now I place way points in Google earth at intersections with
directions (L, R, X) and save the file and then convert the file...
Forum: Techniques May 21st 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By mlmartinet
Specialized Centrum Handle bar adjustments

My girlfriend had a Specialized Centrum and we need to raise the bars
for her to match her seat height. I can't figure out for the life of
me how to do it. Could anyone help? Thank you in...
Forum: General May 21st 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By mlmartinet
Specialized Centrum Handle bar adjustments

My girlfriend had a Specialized Centrum and we need to raise the bars
for her to match her seat height. I can't figure out for the life of
me how to do it. Could anyone help? Thank you in...
Forum: Rides May 4th 08, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 7
Posted By mlmartinet
Hampton Rodes Area Riders

I live in the Coliseum area. I haven't done it yet but I'm planning on
going down the Hampton Roads Center Parkway to Wood Ave. to Route 17 to
the Colonial Parkway. From Coliseum to the James...
Forum: Rides April 30th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By mlmartinet
Tour of the Eastern Shore

I was looking to plan a tour of the Delmarva Peninsula. I was
planning to leave from Kiptopeake State Park and end in Lewes
Delaware. I was wondering if staying on US Thirteen would be a...
Forum: Rides April 12th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 7
Posted By mlmartinet
Hampton Rodes Area Riders

On Apr 12, 2:47 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Pat ? wrote:
Maybe something like this I'm comfortable with traffic but would like
to stay to side and scenic...
Forum: Rides April 9th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 7
Posted By mlmartinet
Hampton Rodes Area Riders

On Apr 9, 12:35 pm, "Dien Cai Dau" wrote:
You didn't say where in Hampton you are starting, or where in Williamsburg
you want to end, so the best I can suggest to take...
Forum: Rides April 8th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 7
Posted By mlmartinet
Hampton Rodes Area Riders

I was wondering if any one here is a form the Hampton Rodes Area? I
was trying to figure out a good route from Hampton, VA to
Williamsburg.

Matt
Forum: Techniques March 9th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By mlmartinet
Gear Upgrade

Has any one added gears to the Specialized Globe Centrum. My
Girlfriend owns one and we were looking to add gears to it.

Matt
Forum: Techniques January 15th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.satellite.gps, alt.satellite.gps.garmin, rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By mlmartinet
Bicycle Routes w/Garmin and Google Earth

On Jan 14, 8:20 am, (Anton Betzler) wrote:
mlmartinet wrote:
Is there a way to just make the route in GE?

depends on the region
If the road layer...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16