Name of screw that holds the rear brake cable by AK[_2_]
The opening in the hex screw that holds the rear brake cable has become much looser than it used to be. What is the name of the part so I can order another...
by AK[_2_] Go to last post
52 95 Techniques
UK cyclist sets motor-paced speed world record by Bod[_5_]
https://www.euronews.com/2019/08/18/uk-cyclist-sets-motor-paced-speed-world-record -- Bod
Interesting heart related observation on today's ride by Sir Ridesalot
I went for a 40 kilometers ride today and the ride involved a fair bit of rolling hills. An interesting observation was that at the top of the hills my heart...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
25 63 Techniques
Off Topic by John B.
I know this is off topic but I don't find the answer anywhere else. Today's news has Pres. Trump accusing the Chinese of continuing to sell fentanyl to the...