Build it and they will come - but where are they? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
What we've heard: "Build it and they will come." That is, separate the bikes from the cars with paint; or better, with flexible poles; or even better with...
Today 01:01 PM
by Duane[_4_] Go to last post
3 22 Techniques
ALERT! ALERT! Calling the KrygoKops! by Andre Jute[_2_]
Yesterday, riding on a narrow quay alongside which men and huge machines are dredging a river given to flooding, and building a new footbridge across the...
Rigid, yet flexible by AMuzi
This is either s discussion of compliance/shock/flex or a pile of text used as a reason for glitzy product...
today's ride by AMuzi
Cold, windy, sleet, grey, dismal, blecchhh. https://www.channel3000.com/news/looks-like-snow-baraboo-streets-covered-in-hail/729197821 -- Andrew Muzi ...
WHOOPS! A former Wanaka woman, now in the Burwood Hospital spinalunit with a broken neck, the result of being hit and knocked off hermountain bike by another mountain biker (NZ) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.odt.co.nz/regions/wanaka/moment-her-world-came-crashing-down Saturday, 21 April 2018 Moment her world came crashing down By Mark Price Regions...
Today 02:42 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 14 Mountain Biking
How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...
OT: Downsizing by Bret Cahill
Some people are so social they need any excuse to be around people on some kind of basis. They often rely on employment. I went for a £27000 shift...
Today 01:15 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 16 UK
Touring Bike Recommendations? by SMS
On Saturday, November 26, 1994 at 9:30:07 AM UTC-8, VFRANKL wrote: I'm looking for a touring bike (under $2000 price range). Any recommendations? Any...
Today 12:50 AM
by Mark J. Go to last post