Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ħǻřрέŗ
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 07, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By ħǻřрέŗ
Balance Required: A compilation DVD

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
If you send me a clip of you wearing a black unitard and riding a blue
jugglebug with your silver locks blowing in the wind, i'll send you two
copies

I've got me on...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By ħǻřрέŗ
Coker Discussion Thread

mark williamson wrote:
ħǻřрέŗ, who are you? You're not the real
Harper, because his account is 6 years older than yours! One Harper is
enough for us all to...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By ħǻřрέŗ
There's Gratitude

Isn't there a liquid you can put on the tyre to make it look yellow?

--
ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

*jc is the only main man. there can be no...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By ħǻřрέŗ
Coker Discussion Thread

Everyone knows that a pneumatic tire greater than 36" in diameter is the
holy grail of distance riding. Why would someone post that they have
such a thing in this thread and not support it with...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 07, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By ħǻřрέŗ
Balance Required: A compilation DVD

Brian MacKenzie wrote:

This will be available only from me, and the cost will be $20 canadian
plus shipping.

Canadian money is pretty. May I just send you some photos of Beth II
with a...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By ħǻřрέŗ
Music to listen to while unicycling (Poll)

foforackard wrote:
why are you always so sarcastic??

Because I'm insecure. Now don't stray from the topic again.

--
ħǻřрέŗ
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By ħǻřрέŗ
Music to listen to while unicycling (Poll)

I listen to a repeating loop of the Taco Bell jingle. I didn't see an
option for that in your poll.

--
ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

Forum: Unicycling December 20th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By ħǻřрέŗ
Questions Thread

hungry4uni wrote:
great idea for a thread

I have sunk low enough sometimes to start a new thread every question I
have. But I do have a questions. How do you end a thread you started or
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8