Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C-ZER
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By C-ZER
"BMX is cooler" "Unicycling is gay"

tell him that C-ZER is going to beat him up if he says unicycling is gay
one more time.

P.S
if he says it again after you tell him just let me know...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 08, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 132
Posted By C-ZER
Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

I always wear my helmet because people always look at me when I am
riding and I want to set a good example especially for younger
children.

--
C-ZER

It seemed like a good idea at the time.:eek:
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By C-ZER
New helmet mod for sun protection!

I want to get a visor like that on my helmet. It looks awesome I would
ride around all day with a visor like that.

--
C-ZER

It seemed like a good idea at the time.:eek:

'Look I am better than...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By C-ZER
New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

I am going to get that shirt when I get a new uni.

--
C-ZER

It seemed like a good idea at the time.:eek:

'Look I am better than you '...
Forum: Unicycling July 12th 08, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By C-ZER
Help! My dx cranks are being dumb..

Yea I have been having the same problem with my dx.

--
C-ZER

It seemed like a good idea at the time.:eek:

MEYOWW!!! I'm a...
Forum: Unicycling May 13th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By C-ZER
high GAS price = commute on Coker?

It takes me about 25 minits to go 2 miles om my 20" so it shouldn't take
very long to go 4 miles on a coker.

--
C-ZER

It seemed like a good idea at the time.:eek:

MEYOWW!!! I'm a Tiger!!
Forum: Unicycling April 29th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By C-ZER
How Tall Are You?

6'4"

--
C-ZER

It seemed like a good idea at the time.:eek:

MEYOWW!!! I'm a Tiger!!
Forum: Unicycling February 10th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 117
Posted By C-ZER
Unicon 14 registration is open.

I wish I could go. My birthday is August 1st. Maybe I can get my mom to
pay for it as a birthday present.

--
C-ZER

A shallow puddle will dry up faster in the...
Forum: Unicycling February 3rd 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By C-ZER
First muni ride on the KH29

What are Pooh sticks??

--
C-ZER

C-ZER's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16284
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By C-ZER
What sports have you ditched for unicycing?

I diched football and the team almost won the championship. If they won
everyone would have got a ring, but not me because I diched practise to
ride my unicycle.That is how much I like to ride my...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By C-ZER
What should I get???

Yes I would, but in-and-out is way across town.
How about mcdonnalds?

--
C-ZER
C-ZER's Profile:...

Yes it did.Now I need to mow some more lawns or I can get a job.

--
C-ZER
C-ZER's Profile:...

I side with you.
But my mom wont buy be a uni I hade to save up the money for my torker
and I don't get an money from my mom.I had to mow peoples lowns to earn
the 120$ for mo torker.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By C-ZER
What should I get???

I'm not doing that much trials, just a little nothing too cerial. I want
to jump stairs and do that thing where you slide down railings.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By C-ZER
What should I get???

I want to get a new uni but I don't know what to get.I have a 26" Torker
LX.
It is the first one I got .I learned on it fairly easly and now I want
to start doing tricks and stuff but it is too big.I...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By C-ZER
Music to listen to while unicycling (Poll)

Archey We Ready.