Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S Mason
Forum: UK October 14th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 127
Posted By S Mason
Off the bike - speeding cars shock.

A few weeks ago I was off the bike and had to endure the misery of driving
to work for a few days. The law breaking I saw shocked me into writing this
letter to our local...
Forum: UK October 14th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By S Mason
Lower IQ People "More Likely To Support Speed Cameras"

Do thick people support cameras in stores and supermarkets to catch
shoplifters?

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Hi there,
I thought you might be amused by this rant in our local rag's motoring
pullout. Can't say I've ever had a car pull out on me like the cyclist in
the rant did :-/

Includes the usual...
Forum: UK November 24th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 24
Posted By S Mason
Full year with no punctures.

Today I celebrated a full year on 700x23 tyres with no punctures despite
riding through the cold hard mean streets of east Hull every day. Not
wishing to tempt fate I fitted a brand new pair of the...
Forum: UK November 24th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By S Mason
Thinking about retirement.

I am coming up to the final few years until I can retire at 55, but I've
thought long and hard about it and I'm not going to go. So many people I
know have come back to work after a year off as...
Forum: UK November 18th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By S Mason
Local journo visits bike shop.

An anonymous non cycling journo reviews a local bike shop.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zshop.jpg