Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jessiecolorful
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By jessiecolorful
Help me to figure out ! Plus, share the insight of you with guys!

ntappin;1105934 wrote:
Hey good to see you here.

I'm 20 years old love unicycling and I just spent a summerin Asia
unicycling.

Where in Asia are you? I know there are clubs in...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By jessiecolorful
Help me to figure out ! Plus, share the insight of you with guys!

agentQ;1105816 wrote:
Welcome,

Unicycling can be as extreme or mellow as you want it to be. But yea it
fits well in the extreme/action sport genera.

I am 23 almost 24. Thats your age...
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 08, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By jessiecolorful
Help me to figure out ! Plus, share the insight of you with guys!

Hi!everyone,
let me introduce myself first, my name is Jessie, I come from Asia, I
am not really good in expressing, but I have some questions about
unicycles, :( I hope that here are some exports...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3