Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Siskuwihane[_2_]
Forum: Mountain Biking February 3rd 09, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 2
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
IMBA Fundraiser Advocates Illegal Mountain Biking; MountainBikers Say NOTHING about It

On Feb 2, 9:26*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
\Does anyone still think that only "a few bad apples" cause mountain
biking problems?

Yes, in the same way that Michael J. Vandeman...
Forum: Social Issues February 3rd 09, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 2
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
IMBA Fundraiser Advocates Illegal Mountain Biking; MountainBikers Say NOTHING about It

On Feb 2, 9:26*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
\Does anyone still think that only "a few bad apples" cause mountain
biking problems?

Yes, in the same way that Michael J. Vandeman...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 3rd 09, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 50
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
How the Typical Environmentalist Treats Horses Damaging Trails

On Jan 31, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
\"I have lived in Marin since the 50s and have been riding horses here
since 1962. *I would like to share two of my experiences of...
Forum: Social Issues February 3rd 09, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 23
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
How the Typical Environmentalist Treats Horses Damaging Trails

On Jan 31, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
\"I have lived in Marin since the 50s and have been riding horses here
since 1962. *I would like to share two of my experiences of...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 29th 09, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Eco-nutcase Has His Balls Snipped, but Has "No Regrets"

On Jan 28, 10:51*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:42:53 -0800 (PST), sdkorte
wrote:

On Jan 25, 10:14*am, Mike Vandeman...
Forum: Social Issues January 29th 09, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 9
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
GORY cult procedures

On Jan 29, 10:44*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:51:53 -0800 (PST), Chris

wrote:
On Jan 28, 8:38*pm, Mike Vandeman...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 29th 09, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 10

wrote:
On Jan 28, 8:38*pm, Mike Vandeman...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 23rd 09, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
The risk of groin injuries seems to be bigger for mountain bikersthan for road cyclists

On Jan 22, 2:33*pm, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Evolution in...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 22nd 09, 12:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
The risk of groin injuries seems to be bigger for Synanonfollowers.

On Jan 21, 11:41*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Evolution in action....

Of course those groin injuries were from a scalpel. Evolution in
action!
Forum: Mountain Biking January 22nd 09, 12:27 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 2
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
4 More New Mountain-Bikers Courtesy Of Michael J. Vandeman.

On Jan 21, 11:57*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Evolution at work....

You got that right Michael, I've just convinced 4 of my co-workers to
purchase bikes.

Evolution indeed!
Forum: Mountain Biking January 17th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 3
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Michael J. Vandeman Is Getting More People Involved InMountain-biking

On Jan 16, 11:22*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

After Michael J. Vandeman convinced me to buy a mountain bike, I got 3
of my friends involved.
I have no doubt they will get some of...
Forum: Social Issues January 14th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
For A Good Laugh (At Mountain Bikers' Expense)

On Jan 13, 10:24*pm, "
wrote:
That's the most informative article you posted...it is very true. As
opposed to most of your frequent flyer views.

So...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 14th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

wrote:
That's the most informative article you posted...it is very true. As
opposed to most of your frequent flyer views.

So...
Forum: Social Issues January 13th 09, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
For A Good Laugh (At Mountain Bikers' Expense)

On Jan 12, 10:01*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
What a bunch of BS!

By BS you must mean Buff Studs.

Mike

http://ultimatemountainbike.blogspot.com/2008_11_01_archive.html

Forum: Mountain Biking January 13th 09, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
For A Good Laugh (At Mountain Bikers' Expense)

On Jan 12, 10:01*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
What a bunch of BS!

By BS you must mean Buff Studs.

Mike

http://ultimatemountainbike.blogspot.com/2008_11_01_archive.html

Forum: Social Issues January 12th 09, 05:39 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 3
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Finally bought a mountain-bike thanks to Michael J. Vandeman.

On Jan 9, 7:34*pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Siskuwihane wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking January 12th 09, 05:39 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

wrote:
Siskuwihane wrote:
On Jan 8, 12:30 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking January 9th 09, 01:10 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Finally bought a mountain-bike thanks to Michael J. Vandeman.

On Jan 8, 12:30*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.codyenterprise.com/articles/2009/01/07/opinion/doc496517f8...

I can't wait to get started on my new hobby. Kudos to...
Forum: Social Issues January 9th 09, 01:10 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 3
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Finally bought a mountain-bike thanks to Michael J. Vandeman.

On Jan 8, 12:30*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.codyenterprise.com/articles/2009/01/07/opinion/doc496517f8...

I can't wait to get started on my new hobby. Kudos to...
Forum: Social Issues January 9th 09, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 7
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Michael J. Vandeman Convinces People To Buy Mountain-Bikes

On Jan 8, 12:02*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Typical mountain biker....

Michael J. Vandeman, thanks for convincing me to buy a mountain-bike.
Had you not constantly cross-posted...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 9th 09, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 7
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Michael J. Vandeman Convinces People To Buy Mountain-Bikes

On Jan 8, 12:02*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Typical mountain biker....

Michael J. Vandeman, thanks for convincing me to buy a mountain-bike.
Had you not constantly cross-posted...
Forum: Social Issues December 30th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 8
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Urge Obama to Keep National Park Service Rule Changes in Place

On Dec 29, 10:28*am, SMS wrote:
Chris wrote:
On Dec 25, 9:16 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
You must be new around here if you...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 30th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 9
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Urge Obama to Keep National Park Service Rule Changes in Place

On Dec 29, 10:28*am, SMS wrote:
Chris wrote:
On Dec 25, 9:16 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
You must be new around here if you...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 26th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 2
Posted By Siskuwihane[_2_]
Santa Gives Michael Vandeman the "Triple Whammy".

On Dec 25, 4:52*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
I'm supposedly "banned" from this web site. :)

Santa doesn't give presents to hypocrites, extremists or nutcases.
Mike scores a rare...
Forum: Social Issues December 26th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment