Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: simonb
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By simonb
The best way to strip a frame?

I am getting KH longneck soon for my custom street uni; and i want to
strip it. I am wondering what different ways there are to strip it and
whether i need to do anything else to it like clearcoating...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By simonb
Choosing a MUni

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74665 the one im
selling
http://tinyurl.com/64v5p the unicycle new

I'm selling my Qu ax 24" MUni if your intersted.
Its a bit heavy but the...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By simonb
12-14 year old riders - click this

add 540 unispins to my list! i landed them an hour ago!
im so hyper and excited woooooooo!!!!!!

--
simonb

)-540unispin-'O, 3rd
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By simonb
2008 540 unispin competition

i hope this isnt too late! I landed it literally an hour ago.

YouTube - 540
unispin

sorry about the light but i cant help it being dark at 4PM

do i get third then?

EDIT: watch my hair! its mental
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By simonb
12-14 year old riders - click this

Any Terrain;1163346 wrote:
:eek: I need to see this :eek: amazing!

No... They found him, somewhere in this universe....

i think they found him and then modified him to be godly at flatland
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By simonb
12-14 year old riders - click this

IsaacSteiner;1163044 wrote:
Raphael Poham isn't human.

I'm sure Raphael Poham was invented by NASA

--
simonb
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By simonb
12-14 year old riders - click this

wow, its surprising how much younger riders are improving now, isaacs
list was immensly long! hopefully my list will be as long as that some
day!

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By simonb
12-14 year old riders - click this

jaco_flans;1162830 wrote:

what is a leg around?

Its the same as a leg wrap i believe

--
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By simonb
12-14 year old riders - click this

Ludwig F;1162816 wrote:
crankroll or backroll?

crankroll as in the first half of a rolling wrap

--
simonb
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By simonb
12-14 year old riders - click this

Unreal-Wheel;1162654 wrote:
Michael

Coasting about 90 feet

90 foot coast is amazing, not lame!
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By simonb
12-14 year old riders - click this

Name: Simon Berry
age: 14
DOB: 14 october 1994
Country:uk
Tyoe of riding: Trials/street/MUni
practise time: 1-3 hours weekdays
anything up to 8 hours weekends
Time riding: just over a year

Tricks:...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By simonb
Close Call

woah man youve got balls of steel
glad your ok though that looked nasty

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd place
simonb's...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By simonb
Negatives of nimbus trials?

peleschramm;1159077 wrote:
The frame sucks. If you plan to do any tech street at all, prepare to
tear many pantlegs.

Tell me about it, ive had my nimbus frame 5 months and im on my 5th
pair...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By simonb
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

at my local skatepark a CHAV said

"woah boy, thats some crazy ass **** you can do on that tricycle!"

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By simonb
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

whoops sorry unicyclejuggler i forgot about the pun but i just thought
of one.

don't pick holes in this offer, its already got loads in the rim!
it's terriblr but oh well.

and, does anyone know if...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By simonb
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Todats offer is a 19" KH trials wheel at half price.
£44 instead of £88

I just ordered one aswell as some BC plates. Im well happy:)

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd place
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By simonb
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

You may want to sit down with this offer;)

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd place
simonb's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By simonb
2008 540 unispin competition

ive got a feeling im gonna get it today, i can jump and spin so i just
need to get the landing right.

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By simonb
What trick would you like to see in SLOW MOTION?

its not a camera at all lol. its my mates camera phone

i know that the HD sony camcorders have 250fps slow mo shooting which
is twice the slowness of that again. i really want one but i invest...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By simonb
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

anyway... back on topic. WOOO i was hoping UDC UK would do this. Lets
hope they reduce seat posts and a 27.225.4 shim just for me.

If they reduce a KH to a fiver i will go and kiss the nearlest guy...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By simonb
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

:cool:yeah i stopped in 3 seperate cofee shops today for hot chocolate

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd place
simonb's...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By simonb
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

i need money too! i spent all my moey on christmas and hot chocolate!

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd place
simonb's...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By simonb
What trick would you like to see in SLOW MOTION?

i dont know if its been asked for bt i also did a 360 unispin in slow,
its landed terribly but what the hey!

YouTube - slow mo
trick 2

--
simonb
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By simonb
What trick would you like to see in SLOW MOTION?

for those of you who have been asking about crankflips, i made a slow
mo vid a few days ago!

YouTube - slow mo
trick 3

YouTube - slow mo
trick 1

btw i dont like the song but i was experimenting...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By simonb
help with a seat post.

get the quaz reinforced with a shim. ive got oe and its light, awesome
and appaerntly as strong as a pit fighter

--
simonb

)--360unispin-O 3rd...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54