Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Coach
Forum: UK December 15th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Coach
maintenance course

Thanks, that's where he rides, just asking.

Nick
"Esra Sdrawkcab" wrote in message
Coach wrote:
Hi
Partners son looking...
Forum: UK December 14th 07, 01:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Coach
maintenance course

Hi
Partners son looking for a mountain bike maintenance course. Anyone know of
one? based near Cardiff in the UK.

Regards
Nick
Forum: Mountain Biking December 13th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Coach
Bike maintanance uk

Hi
Partners son looking for a mountain bike maintenance course. Anyone know of
one? based near Cardiff in the UK.

Regards
Nick
Forum: UK October 31st 07, 08:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Coach
repair manual

Hi
Looking for a mountain bike repair book for partners son aged 18. He has
spent £2000 on his new bike, and wants to be able to maintain it.
This is his third cycle that he has owned and thus...
Forum: UK December 15th 06, 04:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Coach
help needed on repair

Hi
Had the bike a 2 weeks, noticed that when I stop pedalling, the derailleur
tension? cannot turn the rear gears around, and so the chain goes slack.

Looked at it and found that the plastic rear...
Forum: UK December 9th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 36
Posted By Coach
foot straps

"Coach" wrote in message
finally bought my kona dew. It came with foot straps on the peddles.
Getting my foot in...
Forum: UK December 9th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 36
Posted By Coach
foot straps

finally bought my kona dew. It came with foot straps on the peddles.
Getting my foot in and out appears to be a nightmare!! possibly as I have
wide feet. Even when my feet are as far as they can...
Forum: UK December 6th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Coach
Idiots driving around with fog lights on WHEN THERE'S NO FOG

"Marcus Red" wrote in message
X-posting nonsense snipped
Coach wrote:
"'Arf" wrote in message
Forum: UK December 6th 06, 12:20 PM Posted to canb.general,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 32
Posted By Coach
Idiots driving around with fog lights on WHEN THERE'S NO FOG

"'Arf" wrote in message

Aeek wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:42:08 +1100, "bikerbetty"...
Forum: General December 6th 06, 12:20 PM Posted to canb.general,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 26

"'Arf" wrote in message

Aeek wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:42:08 +1100, "bikerbetty"...
Forum: UK December 2nd 06, 12:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Coach
posting and painting

Hi Guys
roughly how much does it cost to send a bike through the post? Who do you
use? How do you go about it?
also
partners sons kona stinky has a few chips on the paintwork - what's best to
cover...
Forum: UK November 27th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Coach
o/t Sky +

"Jim Roberts" wrote in message
Hi. Does anyone know if it is possible to download onto a dvd recorder,
programs recorded...
Forum: UK November 25th 06, 10:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Coach
tyre pressure

thanks

Nick

"Ian Smith" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, Coach wrote:

do you just...
Forum: UK November 25th 06, 09:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Coach
tyre pressure

do you just pump them up to what's on the tyre? I'm a big lad so I should
imagine I will need a shedful of air..
cheers
Nick
Forum: UK November 24th 06, 07:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Coach
pumps

asda, Argos and tesco pumps etc - any good?
have an airbed also, lucky me, do they all have a valve for this also?

thanks
Forum: UK November 21st 06, 05:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Coach
light set

"Alex" wrote in message

Coach wrote:
looking for a light set from wiggle - maximum £30
street and canal path...
Forum: UK November 21st 06, 05:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Coach
light set

Sure have - all of it appreciated

thanks
Nick

"Paul Boyd" usenet.dont.work@plusnet wrote in message
Coach said the following on...
Forum: UK November 21st 06, 05:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Coach
light set

looking for a light set from wiggle - maximum £30
street and canal path use

are the high power leds any better?

also what about wattage

any info appreciated

cheers
Forum: UK November 17th 06, 12:48 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Coach
mudguards

to everyone's relief, I will be ordering my kona dew next week
looking at mudguards
what do you suggest
regards
Nick
Forum: UK October 31st 06, 08:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Coach
cycle path and road

birthday money now at hand - canal path and road...
was looking at a kona dew - or dawes discovery....
now someone suggested a trek - noticed some of these hybrids have front...
Forum: UK October 27th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Coach
Trek 7.2 FX 2007 Hybrid Bike

a.. Frame: Trek Alpha SL FX butted aluminium
b.. Fork: Hiten straight blade
c.. Gears: Shimano C102 front and Shimano Alivio rear derailleurs
d.. Shifters: Shimano EF50
e.. Chainset: Shimano...
Forum: UK October 23rd 06, 12:33 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Coach
hybrid

thanks
evans cyles says 56cm cycleking? or something says smaller as yourself

"K-Paws" wrote in message

For a...
Forum: UK October 22nd 06, 11:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Coach
hybrid

no access to local bike shop etc --- so roughly
frame size for hybrid 5-11 20st ex rugby player
cheers
ps please control yourself with the obvious
Forum: UK October 20th 06, 06:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Coach
rim strength

"Coach" wrote in message
have different rims? wheels? different strength - eg a heavier rider
should look out for...
Forum: UK October 20th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Coach
rim strength

have different rims? wheels? different strength - eg a heavier rider should
look out for a particular make etc
cheers
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51