Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adrian[_3_]
Forum: Australia April 18th 09, 08:38 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Stupidity

"ray" == ray writes:

ray Peter wrote:
Here's something from the Bicycle Mackay list...

Hi Every-one, Heard about this amazing act of stupidity that
Forum: Australia March 19th 09, 09:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 81
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Should bikes and cars use the same road space?

"pm0203" == pm0203 writes:

pm0203 Should bikes and cars use the same road space?

Yep, but not at the same time.

Adrian
Forum: Australia January 10th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
amazing !

Patrick Keogh writes:

F Murtz wrote:
I saw someone on the bicycle thingo next to the Epping road !!! No
bicycle, not walking, just standing. First person That I have...
Forum: Australia July 20th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
The NSW Big Ride

terryc writes:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:49:09 +1000, Dinsdale Pirana wrote:

Yes, but I did that but it doesn't tell you WHY there is no ride.

My 2c guess is...
Forum: Australia July 20th 08, 02:38 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
The NSW Big Ride

terryc writes:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:06:33 +0000, 20cents wrote:

The effort and cost to organise such an event is huge. Of course you
can use full-time...
Forum: Australia July 20th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
not really Rohloff Hubs

Zebee Johnstone writes:

In aus.bicycle on Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:31:10 GMT
Skewer wrote:

From what I was shown by someone in the Melb Bike...
Forum: Australia June 22nd 08, 03:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
NSW Opposition spokesman on road safety, *WHAT*!?

TimC writes:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/law-hands-cyclists-pole-position/2008/06/21/1214009167355.html

"While we need to be...
Forum: Australia June 17th 08, 12:59 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Can anyone recommend a cheap cycle computer.

BT Humble writes:

Thomas Houseman wrote:
Now I have my Repco bike, I'm after a cheap cycle computer for it.

I don't want much, just speed, max speed, ave. speed,...
Forum: Australia April 24th 08, 09:12 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Off road 700c x 23's?

"Bill the Cat" writes:

"Jules" wrote in message
Sounds cool.. What GPS do you have?

Oh...
Forum: Australia March 5th 08, 10:33 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Route 7 Bike Shorts (Knicks)

"PeteSig" writes:

"Bean Long" wrote:

We've recently been using Ventou for our knicks and jerseys. The
knicks are a very comfy fit once you've worked out the right...
Forum: Australia February 9th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Chicago rules

"barry taylor" writes:

From yesterday's Chicago Tribune:

Chicago bicyclists, Mayor Daley knows your pain.

The mayor introduced an ordinance Wednesday that would...
Forum: Australia January 31st 08, 07:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
TDU
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
TDU

Bob C patnbob@unwired writes:

Elmo wrote:
Brendo wrote:
Is it just me or has there been bugger all media coverage of this?
Obviously SBS has been showing the highlights package, but...
Forum: Australia January 30th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Glass

zog writes:

Peter wrote:
There's some discussion regarding introducing container deposits in
NSW in an article on the smh website.

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13