Bicycling & health benefits of? by Sir Ridesalot
We hear a lot about bicycling having health benefits forthe one doing the bicycling. Yet a lot of CASUAL bicyclists are not all that healthy. So, in order to...
Does anyone know PM-PM-F/R203 adapters by Joerg[_2_]
Attention, a purely technical post :-) Does anyone know whether these adapters are for going from 160mm native post mount to 203mm...
Today 07:09 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
4 32 Techniques
Carrying tools by Doug Landau
I was on tour I was 1K miles from home I passed a ball-pein hammer in the gutter What would you do?
Today 07:02 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
8 26 Techniques
UK may consider electric vehicle subsidy to increase cycling by Bod[_5_]
The UK government could potentially consider providing subsidies for electric bicycles and electric cars as part of a concerted policy effort to get more...
Today 06:57 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
1 2 UK
Multi tool by [email protected]
Looking for replacements finding mega crab https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools Link may not go to pocket accesories
California's Fires by [email protected]
Unfortunately in the Santa Rosa fire Levi Leipheimer's house was burned to the ground. I can only hope that he is solvent enough to repair since I suspect that...
Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
598 2,760 Techniques
OT: St Paul en route to Damascus by [email protected]
On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 7:44:29 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote: ...
stolen bicycle NYC by AMuzi
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/stolen-5g-bike-late-medic-prized-possession-friend-article-1.3575512 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ ...
ATTN LED GROUP by [email protected]
SUPER METEOR REVIEW INCLUDING APP INFO https://www.space.com/38516-watch-meteor-showers-mobile-apps.html
Ride Report by Nick[_4_]
Same old daily suburban ride. 14:30 A bit windy. Spur Road Orpington blocked off. Police and fire crew milling around a car upside down on the...
Today 03:03 PM
by Nick[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 UK
UK cyclists kill or maim two people a week by MrCheerful
We were told that their low inertia and rotating couples couldn't hurt a fly, so this cannot be true? Can...
Nice people these cycllists by Mr Pounder Esquire
A MOTHER has raised concerns after finding a knife holstered to a bike in a street where her children were playing. Pictures show the six-inch blade which...
by Judith[_4_] Go to last post
19 139 UK
California law about E-bike use for 70 and above? by Joerg[_2_]
Folks, There was a story in the Wall Street Journal where a Californian rider said that people 70 and older are now allowed to use E-bikes on MTB trails. I...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post