Showing results 1 to 25 of 261
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nicf
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By Nicf
home made tire anyone?

why ??

--
Nicf
Nicf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16549

go to a welding shop and get them to make you a TI seat post with
really thick like 1/4 " side walls ,
it may be a bit heavy if it's to thick but IT won't break!

your welcome :)

--
Nicf
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nimblelight;1104102 wrote:
If they're new a torque wrench may be all you need.

Ya go for 35 ftlb

--
Nicf
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Are they new?

--
Nicf
Nicf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16549
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Nicf
Post Your Unis Here!

I would say Thats a perfect set up there terry!

--
Nicf
Nicf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16549
View this...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 62
Posted By Nicf
Today I injured...

Tyler_N wrote:
is that you?

It's in his Kitchen I think so Ya I think so

--
Nicf
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

make a bc from an old bike wheel and just buy plates or make them

--
Nicf
Nicf's Profile:...

Tyler_N wrote:
W A R N I N G S O M E O F T H E F O L L O W I N G P I C T U R
E S M Y F R I G H T E N L I T T L E K I D S A N D L E A V E
O T H E R S B L I N D O R ...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Nicf
inexpensive unicycles

you could try 'THIS' (http://tinyurl.com/559wmo)

--
Nicf
Nicf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16549
View this...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Nicf
My New Setup

ian.stockwell wrote:
That's one bloody funny camera then.

Look again, the two groups of four on the left marked red converge
about half way between the rim and the hub, whereas the group of...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Nicf
Today I... (brag thread)

Any Terrain wrote:
EDIT: I did this wierd 90-90 tire step thing, not a 90-90 boday varial,
like a take my backfoot, put it on the tire, take my front foot and
bring it to tire. then i take my...
Forum: Unicycling September 5th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By Nicf
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

That quite funny Muniaddict

--
Nicf
Nicf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16549
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By Nicf
Today I... (brag thread)

unirox13 wrote:
today, ok well yesterday, after much thought and calculating i decided
to stop trying to make my bent rimmed, stripped cranked, uncomfortable
saddled, dented framed, and 3 year...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By Nicf
unflatering riding pics.

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
All those who object are silly... what's wrong with some tits here and
there?

it's that you could get fired at work.

hey What are you doing reading forums at work???
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By Nicf
unflatering riding pics.

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Great thread idea!

Heres mine:
[image:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r190/eddbmxdude/Hamfest%2008/DSCF5425.jpg]

:)
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Nicf
Speeding!

I got a warning wen I was canoing

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By Nicf
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

adjuggler wrote:
Are you the same guy? It pretty coincidental for you both to have near
the same title and picture.

I think so
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By Nicf
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

Michaelgoround wrote:
Has he even posted any proof of it yet?

no:(:mad:

--
Nicf
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

you should introduce him to cycling gloves and Unicyclist.com!

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Nicf
Cool coincidence

kewl!!!

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Nicf's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Nicf
Pushing my friend to ride more- He doesn't ride much

you need to convince his girlfriend to pick unicycling then he'll never
stop:)

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Nicf
Hey i'm new!

Tyler_N wrote:
i know it is like a sausage fest in here.

haha now I get it :D

--
Nicf
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Tyler_N wrote:
i know it is like a sausage fest in here.

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca'...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By Nicf
Today I... (brag thread)

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
Found a REALLLLLYYY nice 7 stair I'm gonna try to hop tomorrow.

lucky you hope you don't kill your self ;)

--
Nicf
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unibikeling wrote:
pictures.

sorry I don;t have a camera my parent's do but I can't touch it or
else....

and I can't afford a camera:(
Showing results 1 to 25 of 261