Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
Today 01:21 AM
by Steve Weeks Go to last post
4 8 Techniques
Angry Canal Man by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5fhZvH6RW0 Can Pounder or one of the other irrational bigots explain just what the cyclist was supposed to do? Dismount,...
Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
Yesterday 07:04 PM
by Ned Mantei[_2_] Go to last post
2 8 Techniques
New Cyclocross Bike by [email protected]
The Montrose from KUMA Bicycle Company. Getting this started was hard. Passion for something, and getting it going is a great feeling! Only sold one frame so...
reflective tape by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Today I put some white reflective tape front, and some red rear, on a bike. Pointing a 38lm flashlight at it from ~1.5m makes for a very visible reaction. The...
Yesterday 02:19 PM
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post