Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Into the blue
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Into the blue
New trip for Gracie? Maybe...

I hope she's gonna wear shoes this time.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Into the blue
Inflatable Clown Costume

Go riding dressed like that on the most difficult Northshore you can
find.

And video it.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Into the blue
Best Photos of 2008

turtle;1163406 wrote:
my personal best of 2008 album contains 80 pictures :eek: so its hard
for me to pick the best ones... and all of them are taken by camera
phone as lready said...but...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Into the blue
First ride of 2009

Mikefule;1162000 wrote:
I told him to Google for "Billythemountain" + "unicycling".

You are a bad, bad man.

--
Into the blue
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Isn't this what the 'map'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/VBGooglemap.php) is for?

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Into the blue
2 weeks of snow- then blue sky

Mike, as always, you make everyone on the forum insanely jealous of
where you live, you b*stard.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Into the blue
Pictures of your latest ride

bungeejoe;1158650 wrote:
The normal 6:15 am commute. Been lots of snow the last two weeks ... A
man along the way took this and I later got a copy sent email from some
one who knew me.

Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Into the blue
Vasquez Rocks?

MuniAddict;1156664 wrote:
Yep, here's a Kirk & The "Gorn" at Vasquez! I'll try to get a shot in
front of the same rock for comparison! :D

Don't forget to tear your shirt open.

And......
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Into the blue
Vasquez Rocks?

Very famous rocks.
I know them best from Army Of Darkness and Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey.
The nice thing about B&TBJ is that earlier in the film they are
watching TV and the Star Trek episode...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Into the blue
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

cathwood;1154417 wrote:
Last of the big spenders, I ordered a blue seat clamp.

You crazy kid.

--
Into the blue
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Never mind that, just tell us who's on the cover.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By Into the blue
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

"Yeah, you go!"

"I -am- going. This way, see?"

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By Into the blue
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Chrashing;1149145 wrote:
It was a cold 29 F morning today when I was riding the rail trail, so I
had it mostly to myself. About 2 miles in I caught up with family of 5
walking the trail. They...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Into the blue
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

cathwood;1148318 wrote:
Backpack? What about the buff?

Buffs are -sooo- last season.

--
Into the blue
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Into the blue
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

Argh!
I need to renew my subscription, but have carelessly disposed of the
renewal form that came with the last issue!

Would there by any chance be a handy way to resubscribe online?

--
Into the...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Speaking of unicyclists in London, is this anyone we know?

Caption: Victorian-style performers in Regent Street, as a number of
London's streets were pedestrianised to help with the large crowds....
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Into the blue
Dedicated to Unicycling - Photo on Google StreetView

uni_mattster;1143747 wrote:
Woah that's sweet! Too bad you didn't realise so you couldn't do
something more -memorable- for the camera haha. Although, whatever you
did, you'd probably have to...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Into the blue
Pictures of your latest ride

There's no way that's in the UK.

The sunshine gives it away.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Into the blue
Dedicated to Unicycling - Photo on Google StreetView

I was driving to work a couple of months ago and pulled up alongside an
odd looking car at a set of traffic lights.
It had a complicated contraption on the roof and the google logo
painted on its...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Into the blue
best uni movies

Non-Brits will have no idea what this means but...

|Filename: HarryHill_fight.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Into the blue
Pictures of your latest ride

steveyo;1141285 wrote:
Why so cynical?

I'm a 'the glass is half empty' kinda guy.

Fortunately I can fill it up with the $5 I just won.
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Into the blue
Pictures of your latest ride

$5 says no.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Into the blue
Post Your Unis Here!

lobbybopster;1139656 wrote:
heres mine

Cool.
They look like unicycles that Terminators would ride.

now -there's- a concept for the new movie!
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Into the blue
Pictures of your latest ride

Ah, you should have said you were riding there.

I would've loved to join you.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Into the blue
What can fit in our boot. (photos)

What do you drive, a hearse?