Practice what you preach? by [email protected]
The hypocrisy of cyclists.... https://tinyurl.com/yb6bdkdh
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
a simple technical solution by AMuzi
doomed to failure, which won't stop...
Today 04:58 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
1 1 Techniques
Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
by Tanguy Ortolo Go to last post
10 221 Techniques
Local test by DaveyCrockett[_4_]
Local test -- Davey Crockett aka SlackRat http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Today 01:08 AM
by DaveyCrockett[_4_] Go to last post
0 17 Racing
Cold weather, sore throat by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
For the past few years, my winter riding has fallen off to just a few miles at a time. The main reason is, I seem to be very susceptible to sore throats...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
23 185 Techniques
Drone ‘steals’ bike as helpless cyclists give chase (VIDEO) by DaveyCrockett[_4_]
https://www.rt.com/news/443878-drone-bicycles-robbery-video/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS -- Davey Crockett aka...
Yesterday 11:10 PM
by DaveyCrockett[_4_] Go to last post
0 16 Racing
Drone ‘steals’ bike as helpless cyclists give chase (VIDEO) by DaveyCrockett[_4_]
https://www.rt.com/news/443878-drone-bicycles-robbery-video/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS -- Davey Crockett aka...
Yesterday 11:02 PM
by DaveyCrockett[_4_] Go to last post